Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Update on Chillout guesthouse - Pattaya

barry1949

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cold beer & sexy ladies....what more can an Aussie need? 555555555555 :Grin3:

Not only an Aussie,also a thirsty german PAM as well.

Will come in nov.and stay in soi Chayapoon,so it's only

a little bit arround the courner to check your bar for some

colds for sure.See you.Cheers.

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/260054-chill-out-guest-houseshocking/page-2?hl=chillout

it died down on 5th feb as Barry wasn't there to aid with the comedy. I can feel perthie hovering his finger over delete as I type....

Not at all Taylor.  I didn't think it was my place to post the link but it's far more appropriate if folks are that interested to look at the relevant thread.

The word is 'hide' actually, nothing is ever deleted. :GoldenSmile1:

Thank Christ none of my shenanigans ever made it onto PattayOne, I've made the odd faux pas in my time too........

Cheers

Perthie

PS - Guess I'd better go look at the other thread too now huh? 555

Perthie's PA Bash and Bikini/Glow Party 19th May 2017.  Bikini clad girls in body paint, great food including pig roast, free shots, games and prizes for the lads and lasses.

6pm onwards at Sexy In The City (Soi 6) under the hosting expertise of the magnificent Xylanic.

• 2 months later...

Chillout apparently has a new name and a new owner, as confirmed by one of the nearby business owners.

Accordingly, I'm locking this thread so that the new business can get a clean start to their operations.

Cheers

Perthie

Perthie's PA Bash and Bikini/Glow Party 19th May 2017.  Bikini clad girls in body paint, great food including pig roast, free shots, games and prizes for the lads and lasses.

6pm onwards at Sexy In The City (Soi 6) under the hosting expertise of the magnificent Xylanic.

Archived