Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Pattaya Property Focus - 1st issue of 2015 is now published

bigmangomike

Normally I send this out on Sundays, but I thought that is a big travel day and decided to send it out a couple days early. This month's issue is loaded with lots of impressive properties for sale and rent in Pattaya, so have a look.  Click here to view the publication. As always, if you like what you read, you will find a "subscribe" button there where you can provide your email and receive automatically each month.

crystal-ball-with-house1-resized.jpg

Several of our regular readers called inquiring about our January issue, indicating they may have missed it during the holiday rush.  Even if you reviewed the original release, it may be worth a fresh look. We have updated the following:

1. Special promotion offering 15% discount on The Jewel Pratumnak.

2. More information and prelaunch pricing for Olympus City Garden

3. Rental guaranty offer for Centara Avenue Residence & Suites. 

• 3 years later...
On 1/8/2015 at 21:42, bigmangomike said:
Several of our regular readers called inquiring about our January issue, indicating they may have missed it during the holiday rush.  Even if you reviewed the original release, it may be worth a fresh look. We have updated the following:

1. Special promotion offering 15% discount on The Jewel Pratumnak.

for those avid buyers out there wondering on the progress of the Jewel my legs happened to take me past there today....................

5ae9a7fc558fb_may2041(Custom).JPG.86abe6f2c0bf910d57926a97fa00de96.JPG

not quite ready and the poster has seen better years days

5ae9a84d887a0_may2042(Custom).JPG.a6a110b14ab319a425c67ba7408624d4.JPG

Archived