IGNORED

Download speeds

elmo

Q.whats the average download speeds you get when downloading the vid files from deposit files/rapid share i'm on an unlimited broadband connection but only getting 15KB/sec at best,it takes an hour just to download a 45 mb file i've been told that download speeds here in New Zealand(recently moved here) are'nt to good or is it that because i'm being a tight bastard and only using the free downloads and not paying for the premium services thats the speed you get? :Feedback:

Thanks.

I get 120-400 kb per second from rapidshare. You could try dropping your firewall but i dont think its that. If you are using windows XP service pack 2 you can try opening up more ports with an easy patch. (50 max)

I get 120-400 kb per second from rapidshare. You could try dropping your firewall but i dont think its that. If you are using windows XP service pack 2 you can try opening up more ports with an easy patch. (50 max)

Thanks no probs with my compevery thing checks out ok. I rang the service provider its down to their pants server when downloading from certain sites outside New Zealand.Oh well if its worth downloading its worth waiting for.Keep up the good work outstanding. :P