Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Dawin, Bangkok

iluvasians/latins

After reading reviews, booked The Dawin on Soi 4. Looks nice and close to all the fun. Did I make a decent choice? I have never done the Bangkok scene. Pointers and suggestions for fun will be appreciated as well. Thanks.

Nice hotel , small rooftop pool ,good value, a few mins walk from Nana Plaza

If it floats, flies or fucks It's probably cheaper to rent ...

Good choice m8

- free Wi-Fi in room

- small pool

- guest friendly no joiner fee

- nice staff

- room clean and modern

- nice location 5 minutes walk to Nana Plaza 10 to BTS

- nice bathroom

I've stayed there before, friendly staff, good location. I plan on staying there again next time I'm in Bangkok.

Nice hotel , girl friendly , nice rooms , nice small pool , but prices have risen a lot in the last couple of years , some other options are Dynasty Inn Grande just round the corner , or maybe the Dynasty Inn ( but the new rooms ) all 3 hotels are part of the same chain

"And were you pleased?" they asked Helen in Hell.

"Pleased?" answered she,when all Troy's towers fell;

And dead were Priam´s sons, and lost his throne?

And such a war was fought as none had known;

And even the Gods took part; and all because

Of me alone! Pleased?

I should say I was!"

Lord Dunsany

good choice of a hotel !

unlike Benny said, only the first joiner is free, but there is a joiner fee for a third person in the room.

Thanks for replies. Will stay there. $58 a night. Basically Motel 6 prices here in states. Appears very nice. Want to be close to everything for adventure.

good choice of a hotel !

unlike Benny said, only the first joiner is free, but there is a joiner fee for a third person in the room.

Really? I don't doubt what you say but this must be a relatively new policy. I've taken 2 ladies back there on several occasions without a joiner fee. Admittedly this was more than 12 months ago so maybe it's a new rule....or I got lucky with the right night staff at reception.

To the OP ... it would be hard to find a better hotel for your first trip to the Nana area. My only beef is that the rooms are tiny IMO but if you are only staying for 2 or 3 nights then it's fine. The location is great because you can walk most of the length of Soi 4 to NEP and check out everything that's worth checking out along the way.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Really? I don't doubt what you say but this must be a relatively new policy. I've taken 2 ladies back there on several occasions without a joiner fee. Admittedly this was more than 12 months ago so maybe it's a new rule....or I got lucky with the right night staff at reception.

To the OP ... it would be hard to find a better hotel for your first trip to the Nana area. My only beef is that the rooms are tiny IMO but if you are only staying for 2 or 3 nights then it's fine. The location is great because you can walk most of the length of Soi 4 to NEP and check out everything that's worth checking out along the way.

I have been charged for the 2nd joiner.

But sometimes policies are hard to pin down because hotels sometimes change policies witout notice or even apply different policies between high and low season...

I have been charged for the 2nd joiner.

But sometimes policies are hard to pin down because hotels sometimes change policies witout notice or even apply different policies between high and low season...

I haven't been charged for the 2nd girl for the past few years (BTW I'm a sexy man :GoldenSmile1: )

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Very clean, good staff, pool and bar on roof to kill those pesky afternoon hours, 2-3 minute walk to Nana. Plenty of space to move about in loom. Not sure what people are getting up to in theirs where they need the real estate. Do share please. 55

Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law.

• 2 years later...

I am considering spending a few nights here during my first visit to Bangkok. It has generally good reviews and appears to be quiet and clean. And as far as I can make out it seems to be in a good area for sampling the nightlife. It's on my shortlist.

• 2 months later...

Just booked a few night in October but I made a mistake by booking for just one not a double does any one think this will be a problem taking ladies back to the room thanks for the help [emoji106]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

On July 26, 2017 at 11:18 AM, eoj said:

Just booked a few night in October but I made a mistake by booking for just one not a double does any one think this will be a problem taking ladies back to the room thanks for the help emoji106.png

You shouldn't have any problems bringing a guest back.  but if you got breakfast included you'll probably only get one coupon per day not two.

I like the The Dawin and booked there for a few nights to in the beginning of Oct

31 minutes ago, kash buc said:

You shouldn't have any problems bringing a guest back.  but if you got breakfast included you'll probably only get one coupon per day not two.

I like the The Dawin and booked there for a few nights to in the beginning of Oct

I may be wrong but my understanding is that it's necessary to book a double occupancy room in order to avoid joiner fees. Even if the hotel is guest friendly

On ‎26‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 7:18 PM, eoj said:

Just booked a few night in October but I made a mistake by booking for just one not a double does any one think this will be a problem taking ladies back to the room thanks for the help emoji106.png

I would personally call the hotel and ask to amend the booking.Change from single to double occupancy

And yes, The Dawin is a favourite of mine if I need a cheapish room. Couldn't fault the place when I stayed there

E-mailed the hotel ask them if there's any problem an they said no problem so I copied the reply an take with me . Thank to all who replied.

E-mailed the hotel ask them if there's any problem an they said no problem so I copied the reply an take with me . Thank to all who replied.

It's ok, nothing spectacular but solid, street not too well lit at that end though. Nice restaurant and happy hour. Room are on the small side but if Nana is your thing then it is as good a spot as any, handy for Annies!

Archived