IGNORED

American stabbed as he intervenes in domestic dispute in South Pattaya

Pattaya One

A 36 year old American was stabbed in his back after he attempted to intervene in a domestic dispute involving a Thai woman and her foreign husband in Soi Buakhao on Sunday afternoon. The incident...

[[ This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! ]]dD6NPTeI0kY

View the full article

No matter how many times i hear about these types of stories it still amazes me. Stay out of other peoples business. You are merely a spectator liking through a pinhole in someone else life. Never assume you know what's going on. Stop trying to be "brave"

Why didn't this start with "In the early hours of Sunday afternoon"? It should have!

He is an Australian actually.  His name is Morgan Kent.  Morgan was yelling at his 21 year old Thai wife in Soi Buakow.  He then began yelling at people who were watching him.  Apparently one of the Thai's got sick of it. 

Morgan has lived here about 13 years.  He beats his Thai wife and it extremely abusive to her.  Some of you may remember her as Kety-Sweet Ketsuda.  She was very popular on FB last year.   He has no money or job so he sells drugs.  He was arrested on drug charges a few months back and his mother paid the police about 900,000 Baht to drop charges and get his passport back.  The word on the street is that he has been working as a police informant since that time.

I have no idea how he has survived here as long as he has.

Gaee lao. mai law doi. Mai ben rai, mee daang!

He is an Australian actually.  His name is Morgan Kent.  Morgan was yelling at his 21 year old Thai wife in Soi Buakow.  He then began yelling at people who were watching him.  Apparently one of the Thai's got sick of it. 

Morgan has lived here about 13 years.  He beats his Thai wife and it extremely abusive to her.  Some of you may remember her as Kety-Sweet Ketsuda.  She was very popular on FB last year.   He has no money or job so he sells drugs.  He was arrested on drug charges a few months back and his mother paid the police about 900,000 Baht to drop charges and get his passport back.  The word on the street is that he has been working as a police informant since that time.

I was gonna say "silly Kant".

Seriously, not good.

Are you sure you are talking about the same incident as the one in the article in the OP? Different name, different nationality.. Not such a good journalist job if they got these all wrong :-)

Unless Morgan Kent has a twin brother from America named Morgin Kant who just happened to also get stabbed on Soi Buakaw yesterday, I am guessing they got their information wrong.  Looking at the photo, the man looks exactly like Morgan Kent.

They did get 2 things correct though.  Morgan is 36 years old and the incident did happen on Soi Buakaw.

Unless Morgan Kent has a twin brother from America named Morgin Kant who just happened to also get stabbed on Soi Buakaw yesterday, I am guessing they got their information wrong.  Looking at the photo, the man looks exactly like Morgan Kent.

They did get 2 things correct though.  Morgan is 36 years old and the incident did happen on Soi Buakaw.

So according to you this Aussi Morgan Kent was stabbed by his wife or a local Thai and there was no French guy fighting with his wife or an American person involved ??? Very Confusing

So according to you this Aussi Morgan Kent was stabbed by his wife or a local Thai and there was no French guy fighting with his wife or an American person involved ??? Very Confusing

yep, TIT...

whoever that Kant guy is, he sounds like a bastard.

A local Thai girl stabbed him.  It was one of the bystanders.  Not certain if she stabbed him because of what he was doing to his Thai wife or if she stabbed him because Morgan began threatening her.  His wife was not involved in the stabbing.  No American person involved that I know of.  Not sure how the French bloke fits into this if there even was a French man there. 

yep, TIT...

whoever that Kant guy is, he sounds like a bastard.

He is not a nice person (to put it mildly).

Archived