IGNORED

Looking for advice

GlennO

Headed to Thailand in Jan for 3 weeks. First week in BKK, off to Siem Reap for 4 days, back to BKK for another 4 days, then a week in Pattaya. I'm thinking get a girl for the trip that's good with other girls and is a 3 holer. Should I wait till i get to BKK to find what I'm talking about? And how do I go about yjis? I've read others who have done something like this, so I'm after a game plan.

if you take a girl from bangkok..be prepared to weigh in some serious  cash for 7 days...if she is from a go go bar...5000 long time

+ barfine..shopping etc..if she cuts a deal  it may cost you 30000+..

Its worth taking a TG to Siem Reap as the scene is different there, but I would drop her when you get back to BKK or you risk problems well documented on this forum in taking someone for more than a few days.

Maybe try Beer Garden on Sukhumvit Soi 7 in BKK, or beer bars around Nana. Plenty there to talk to and discuss your requirements, likely to be less expensive for trip and more likely to go than from a gogo.

Its a waste of time and money taking one to Pattaya. You will find 3 holers and 3somes there more easily.

Archived