IGNORED

Big size condoms?

Cerebrum

Try the toilets at Pattaya beer garden in an emergency. Otherwise I'll defer to other bms advice.

You only became a board member to tell us you have a big one ... :LOL2: .  

You only became a board member to tell us you have a big one ... :LOL2: .

If I had a big cock I would post everyday about it , sadly I do not hence I don't the bright side however is I always get Anal with the girls and no shouts of jep jep

:-)

Ghosty

On the other hand, I always thought it was too embarrassing to maintain any delusions of penile grandeur that I lived with, and fucking hated with a vengeance, wrong size condoms for many years.

It took one of the soapy girls of Honey 2 to see the errors of my ways. In her eloquent words: "this no good, you need big" (ruffle ruffle in bag). Now, I don't hate condoms nearly as much anymore.

So, horses for courses.

If you're not in a hurry you could order them online on this website:

http://www.condomking.eu/

I've order 60 mm My.Size condoms from them at two different occasions. Never had any issues with shipment to Canada.

Archived