IGNORED

Gems and jewelry?

Cerebrum

Hi where can I find gems and jewelry in Pattaya? I know that some shops are scams but I also heard that there are government certified shops where you can buy gems for fair prices. I want rings and necklaces for men.

Thanks

I always thought the government certified shops where the ones to stay away from ... :Think1: .  

i think there is a shop called the biggest jewellery shop in the world some where in pattaya but never been there....mate said its fucking massive i dare say some bm will know

• 1 year later...

I cannot give you good advice of where to go, but coincidently I found this video earlier today about Gem Scams... might just be worth mentioning here in case someone else was looking for precious gemstones. https://youtu.be/2R5f0PuJbLE if that doesn't work, just do a search on "Best of Travel + Escape" and the title is Beware The Thai Gem Scam.  I hope this saves someone time and money.

LOL buy the blue diamonds sold along the beach front in jomtien 100% legit, trust me im from the internet!

Huge gem shops on North Pattaya Road. They even have tours.  Popular with tour bus groups.  If you start at Sukhumvit Road or near the Bus Station and head towards the beach you will see it.

Archived