IGNORED

Travelling with Kamagra

jaynewcastle

Does anybody know if its ok ie legal to take Kamagra (small amount for personal use only) into both the Philippines & Malaysia ?.

Been searching the internet for a while but cannot find anything regarding whether it is banned or not.

Appreciate any advice. Thanks

Be careful taking it in as cabin baggage as the bag may end up not fitting in an overhead locker :-)

They are only worried about you carrying illegal drugs and being a drug mule. I been searched twice. Once in mnl and in Bkk. They saw about 15 kamagra gels and 4 boxes of condoms. They didn't say a word just kept searching for narcotics.

I got searched in Sydney airport after my Xmas trip.

The LADY just looked at the bag with kamagra, little look at me, then she just smiled.god bless her

Small amount for personal use no problems .  

in Canada if you get an asshole/religious fanatic/sex monger hater/ border customs guy/girl you get put on secondary inspection for 6 years for bringing it home with you

I used to bring back boxes of 50 but in feb I had 4 individual pouches and after 4 hours of interrogation they seized it and now I get a secondary every time I return :Finger5:

in Canada if you get an asshole/religious fanatic/sex monger hater/ border customs guy/girl you get put on secondary inspection for 6 years for bringing it home with you

I used to bring back boxes of 50 but in feb I had 4 individual pouches and after 4 hours of interrogation they seized it and now I get a secondary every time I return :Finger5:

Ok , Canada is off the list of countries i ever want to visit ... 

Brought packets through Clark and Manila several times with no problems. Brought a box of 50 into the U.S. with no problems.

Every hole a goal.

Condoms kill boners. Save the boners.

Stop the Vagilantes.

I appreciate the useful advice. I was quite unsure about Malaysia particularly, as they are a Muslim country, and apparently have quite strict laws, however actually trying to find information on the internet seems to be impossible.

• 1 month later...

Been through Malaysia about 30 times and never been searched, suspect they're just too lazy. I wouldn't worry about it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ok , Canada is off the list of countries i ever want to visit ... 

As if to say you wanted to go there in the first place :Think1:

Archived