IGNORED

Watching British TV in Thailand.....Members Offer

sagitarius123

Guys, I'm NOT undermining the great boxes that a couple of members are selling here on PA. They are doing a fantastic job, with good after sales support.

I am totally thick when it comes to technical stuff But I do know how to use BBC iplayer and ITV catchup. I'm out here for 5 months and like to watch things like X Factor and I'm a Celebrity. It's also nice to listen live to my local radio station breakfast show late afternoon in Pattaya before going out.

I've been talking with the owner of this company and he has offered me a commision if any PA members sign up for a package. Because this site has been a brilliant source of information for me I WILL DONATE 10% OF ANYTHING I RECEIVE TO P.A. ON A RECURRING MONTHLY BASIS.

The packages start from £2.99 for a week, to £44.99 for a year. I have a 6 month package for £24.99 and it's a great deal for me.

I use my laptop and connect via HDMI lead to my TV but you can use your iphone or android if you wish.

Just get a 1 week package to try it if you want. If you like it you can repurchase a new package.

The only rules are that you must have a paypal account with a UK postcode. But I guess that you can use a friends account with your email account if you dont have paypal...I'm not sure about that.

To enable me to make a donation to PA you MUST use the link below. If you use google search, or similar, it will not be credited to my account. Please ensure that you have a good and steady download speed. 8 mb/s I would say is the minimum requirement because when you connect via a VPN you lose a fair chunk of your download speed.

http://www.tvonholiday.co.uk/index.php?ac=3190

If this link doesn't automatically take you to the site, please copy and paste into your browser.

Yup it's a VPN service.

I know of a faster way without vpn if you have speed issues, however I don't want to tread on the ops toes.

Here in Australia I have found if you want all the catch up services, Netflix , Hulu etc on your TV without a computer then the Xbox 360 with media remote is a great option. It even does SkyGo, however does not do ITV player.

I also have a chromebook and google cast in the bedroom which works awesome together and gets everything.

Of course you need either a VPN or "other" type of service. I have a Tomato router that I just connect everything to that is configured towards the UK , USA etc which enables me to watch virtually everything geo unblocked around the world.

It's great to see the op's service and that of the android boxes that give you free TV oversea's. It pisses me off when everything is geo location locked !

• 2 weeks later...

I Forgot to put the channel list in

BBC 1

BBC 2

BBC 3

BBC 4

CBBC

CBeebies

BBC Parliament

BBC Alba

BBC News

All National & Regional Radio Stations