IGNORED

News steak & grill

I also want to read some reviews about this restaurant...saw it on jomtien baht bus route but did not have a chance to try

is there anybody who ate there?

• 2 months later...

Yes I have been there about 6 times, its been through a few owners and I haven't been there recently but their steaks were very good and on par with Beefeater. Good house wine and they often have specials including (the last time I went there) house wine for just 100 baht (Australian Shiraz). Definitely worth trying.

• 2 months later...

My TGF and I went there yesterday for the lunch time buffet at 199 thb, I think this is good value and includes tea or coffee neither of which we had. The food was tasty the selection was reasonable ( mostly western food but with a little thai food as well) We were one of only 4 or 5 customers there during our visit so it was quiet. The restaurant is located beneath frasiers sports bar on the Jomtien Road.

They also seem keen to sell you decent wine as every table had a bottle on it.

The interior was a little dark mainly because it has no view and only one set of windows. Next time I go there it will be to try the evening menu

• 1 month later...

I went there using eatigo with a 50% discount. The steak didn't have a lot of flavor but was tender. The veggies that came with it were sparse to say the least. Overall, I wasn't impressed at the value even with a 50% discount.

all their food is very good, but not cheap.   great buffet daily 12-4 for 199

• 3 months later...

Defenetly worth trying, been there on my last trip in September 3 or 4 times, steak with pepper sauce and veggies and potatoes for 490,-- Baht and that is NZ beef - excellent, red house win for 100,-- Baht very drinkable and friendly staff, Jack the Swedish owner is there every evening and makes sure everything is alright

food is great but not cheap.   lunch buffet is cheap  199

Archived