Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Dentist "Modern Smile" in central Pattaya road

Cerebrum

Hi I saw this Dental clinic called Modern Smile on central Pattaya road. It has a sign saying ISO 9001:2008 certified on the front. Is this legit, can you trust it?

You never know for sure in Patts but I've been to several

dentists in Pattaya and everytime it was very clean and

Professional .

I just returned from modern smile and was not impressed. Rusty equipment, an X ray machine was standing in the hallway and I had one dental X RAY being taken with it. Is this the standard here?

have used this dental practice for many many years ,always had very good service,,,had crowns fillings and an extraction always very professional

You never know for sure in Patts but I've been to several

dentists in Pattaya and everytime it was very clean and

Professional .

+1....same with me, used several different and all were VERY good. Clean offices too.

My best friend of 35 yrs. in Pattaya, and swears by him. I forget his name, & don't what bother looking it up. Went to him 2 yrs. ago for cleaning, me & the wife . I found it sub-standard to PIH  dental, thought cheaper. Cleaning 2,000 THB, though 2,600 THB at PIH where I've been going since it was a one story clinic in 1982. 

good dentist go down central road towards beach road turn left at Ali Baba indian restaurant into small soi that leads to soi 7, dentist is on left hand side, female dentist fully qualified, premises spotless and surgery has all up to date equipment.

l have been going here for over 10 years, had loads different treatments and so has my wife and daughter with never any problems.

Bit more expensive than soi buakhao dentists but she always tells me she guarantees her work lF there's any problems.

Her husband is a doctor and he also runs a small part time surgery here as well.

Pattaya International Hospital, Soi 4 btw Second Rd & Beach Rd.

Outstanding service, I have a so much work done and very please with the results 

Unknown-1.jpeg

Outstanding service, I have a so much work done and very pleased with the results 

Unknown-1.jpeg

I am so glad that a lot of people on this site have had good experiences with dentist in patts.  My  experience has been very bad and the latest was a crown from a dentist on south patts road who did the crown, my teeth are not level, my bite is no longer normal and there is a really big gap between the crown and the tooth beside it.  Man talk about bad luck.  I was picking a tooth that had been capped with a crown a few months back and the crown came off.  I know some of you say will I was going at it too had, not so, it just slide off as if it had no glue.  I went to several dentist to have it reglued and was told by all the places I went to  that it would cost between 7 and 12 hundred baht, but most said it would be 7 to 9 hundred.  I went in a place with the cap in my hand wanting to get it back in  place as soon as possible and the lady dentist just smiled at me and said this was so simple she could do it now.  I went in she washed the area for about a minute and replaced the cap with my mouth still smelling like a sewer, for a minute work she charged me 8 hundred baht, they all seemed to have a good laugh at my expense when I left. Needless to say that soured me on getting some other work done I needed.  Damn I must need a break.

Archived