IGNORED

British man stuck in Elevator at Central Pattaya Apartment Complex

Pattaya One

In the early hours of Friday a 62 year old British Resident became stuck in an Elevator, following a power-cut at his Central Pattaya Apartment Complex. Eventually Mr. Joseph Colby, was able to...

[[ This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! ]]3nrU36YT-Yo

View the full article

Can I apply for a job at Pattaya One , obliviously you don't need to report any real news ....I could do that easy.

Pattaya One , of all the things that are happening in large major town , is that the best you can come up with...really?

555. This is my one big phobia - being stuck in an elevator. Specially with the amount of blackouts in thailand

I will always request a lower floor and walk up the stairs. I know - i'm a fucking pussy.

12 Pints in Know it all

I was stuck in lift three times at work, no big deal ... :)

I can imagine the next headline ... 'Russian found constipated sitting on the shitter'.

jinx

Catch my first report ;               Catch my third report ;

Drinker Tailor Sober Thai     The Place Beyond The Fines. 

Catch my second report ;        My final report :

The Monger Games            Final Random Acts 

555. This is my one big phobia - being stuck in an elevator. Specially with the amount of blackouts in thailand

I will always request a lower floor and walk up the stairs. I know - i'm a fucking pussy.

Mine too,hate being enclosed and can't get out.

Robw

Archived