IGNORED

2 Condo's for rent (5 minutes from Walking Street)

cableguy777

My friend has asked me to rent out 2 of his condo's that he owns in Yensabai condo
The building is modern and spacious and has 3 elevators. All three Studio apartments are furnished and maintained to the good standard. The apartments are 40 sqm in size and have air conditioning, separate bathroom containing shower facilities, a fully equipped kitchen area including a microwave and refrigerator. Each Studio is fully furnished including double bed, wardrobes, security safe, Flat screen television with cable TV,.The attractive balconies are 5 sqm in size.
Two condos are side by side on the 2nd Floor looking out to the swimming pool .

Yensabai Condo Located only minutes from Pattaya's famous Walking Street, Beach Road's Bars, Restaurants and shops.
The popular Jomtien Beach area is only 10 minutes away by taxi or baht bus. .
The Yensabai Condotel is holiday accommodation at its best. Swimming Pool, Sun bathing deck. 24 hour security guards.
Yensabai also provides guests with close access to Restaurants, Convenience stores and Internet Cafes and a secured parking area.
15,000 baht a month in high season ,Good discounts on 3 months or more .
Electric & water charged at goverment rates
Please PM me or call Andy 0867765119

232-1.jpg

232-2.jpg

232-3.jpg

232-4.jpg

232-5.jpg

232-6.jpg

232-7.jpg

232-8.jpg

233-1.jpg

233-2.jpg

233-3.jpg

233-4.jpg

233-5.jpg

233-6.jpg

233-7.jpg

233-8.jpg

They both look good for a month or so, If the Thai visa rules situation continues to get more strict there are going to be a lot of cheap condos flooding the market. I have made a few trips to Cambodia looking as another possible retirement option and I like what I have seen there so far.

Could you place the location on a map or something, a better description of the location would be helpful.

................................................................................................................

Looks nice for $450 per month. How much is it in low season?

And what months are considered high/low season. I plan on going in March. That seems like a border month depending on who you ask.

are the condos still up for rent ???

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello andy I've been trying to call you tells me number is disconnected so I have sent you a inbox msg

Liam

Hello andy I've been trying to call you tells me number is disconnected so I have sent you a inbox msg

Liam

This is my number

+66867765119

• 3 weeks later...

Archived