IGNORED

Pintree Service Apartment 15k/mo

doug

So a new place opened up on the Soi 9 where I stay and I checked it out. I am just passing this info along to others since they do not even have a website up yet.

-15,000 a month (negotiate for less if u stay longer, my friend got 13k/mo for 6 months)

-No elevator (3 or 4 floors I am not sure)

-Nice kitchen with two burners and large fridge, separate sliding door to close off from living area.

-No Balcony or Pool

-Gym will come later

-Secure gated parking for motorbike, nit sure if there is room for a car.

-Large bathroom

-Large living room with large couch, about a 50" flat screen tv, separate area for bedroom although no doors separate them.

fdbd40edef135508d8105da9004b4304.jpg

I will try and get back in and snap some pics if they have a room available.

I think this is a great value hotel for some of you looking. This is right behind Family Mart on Soi 9 South Pattaya Road.

Thanks for the info

BTW

- how many rooms?

- Are water and electricity included in the cost of the rent?

- any pics?

Here is a more updated post

So a new building opened up on the Soi 9 where I stay and I checked it out. I am just passing this info along to others since they do not even have a website up yet.

-15,000 a month (negotiate for less if u stay longer, my friend negotiated 13k/mo for 6 months)
-No elevator (3 or 4 floors I am not sure)
-Nice kitchen with two burners and large fridge, separate sliding door to close off from living area so you are not heating your living area or stinking it up.
-No Balcony or Pool, but Kitchen has large sliding windows to outside.
-Gym will come later
-Secure gated parking for motorbike, nit sure if there is room for a car with a security guard.
-Large bathroom
-Large living room with large couch, about a 50" flat screen tv, separate area for bedroom although no doors separate them.

-Water is charged at 30 per unit. Electric is charged at 8 per unit.

-AC is very powerful.

-Free Wifi

-The area is quiet as this soi is not used by anyone other than locals that live here.  No speakers on trucks selling fruit or loud construction going on. 

20141118_135802.jpg20141118_135728.jpg20141118_135700.jpg20141118_135836.jpg1415946012680.jpg1415946283780.jpg

they have also a daily and weekly price?

As always the BIG question is what is the charge for electric per unit ?.

JDM

As always the Big answer is read the damn thread ;) 555

Thanks I missed it IT WAS NOT LISTED IN THE 1st  POST  two times the  government rate so you use 1,000tb you pay 2,000tb.

or you use 2,000tb you pay 4,000tb. 55555555555

Yes I should have read the thread then again I would not pay more than government rates as I would alway ask what it was  before signing a contract. many do not.

I am not having a go at this place just saying that you have to look at the full facts before deciding,  as a good deal for a monthly rate is some times masked by the other costs.

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

I did notice that the building is built up and then over family mart on the corner so I am sure several rooms are on Pattaya Tai and may be noisier than the ones not facing that street.

Pintree Hotel:

• 2 weeks later...

what would be a rough estimate for what water and electric would be for a month at one of these places where you pay for what you use? I have always tempted to try staying at this kind of place, but figured I was a potential lamb being led to slaughter since I have no idea what an average bill should come to.

what would be a rough estimate for what water and electric would be for a month at one of these places where you pay for what you use? I have always tempted to try staying at this kind of place, but figured I was a potential lamb being led to slaughter since I have no idea what an average bill should come to.

Air con use at 12-14 hours a day, tv, laptop and cellphone charging etc. with no mark up price is from my experience around 2000, sometimes more. So expect 4-5k at this place.

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

Stayed at Pintree in October for a month.

Charged me 16,000 for the month (I think 31 days, but I left a couple of days earlier).

With water/electric expect to pay a total of about 20,000 THB.

Baht bus infrequent, but a 15 min walk to Walking Street with Friendship supermarket, TUCOM and

the open street market on the way making it a pleasant walk and good exercise, or get the baht bus

near TUCOM for Soi Buakow bars.

Very good, reliable Wifi for free.

Drinking water is also free if you collect the small sealed cups from the Gym.

Great work-out facilities which are rarely used.

Receptionist speaks very little English, but calls someone on her cellphone for you to communicate effectively.

They wanted 16,000 THB security deposit. I didn't want to be stuck with that amount when leaving, so arranged for them to hold £300 (British pounds) and return that when I left. Worked well.

Free change of linen once a week.

Very large, new and clean  apartments with separate lounge & bedroom. Liked the large flat screen TV that swiveled around to serve either room. Kitchen has 4-plate hob and lots of storage space. But no pots and pans - you need to buy your own.

No elevator.

Parking onsite for bikes.

Safe area day or night.

Lots of restaurants and shopping facilities nearby.

Did not see or hear many other guests, but they said they were fully booked. Rental price for longer periods than a month may be open to negotiation.

Do they have a website yet?

I always stay at the nearby Tycoon Suite, but it has been infested with smokers and arabs lately, so I'm looking for a new place.

16000 baht/ month isn't  bad including a kitchen and a good sized room, I pay 15500 baht at Tycoon Suite but no kitchen.

One thing I'm missing though is a balcony were I can sit and relax early mornings/evenings and also hang my laundry to dry!

Plahgat

When no money... she no give honey! 

Doug must have done a runner

Sorry I am one of those members who only get involved when I am planning a trip, on my trip, or just back.  I haven't been able to get back this year so I haven't checked the site for comments.

• 2 weeks later...

16000 baht/ month isn't  bad including a kitchen and a good sized room, I pay 15500 baht at Tycoon Suite but no kitchen.

Was looking at Tycoon.  I see they have 3 rooms listed.  11.5, 12 and 20k per month.

Did they go up or did you negotiate in person or...?

Thanks

Was looking at Tycoon.  I see they have 3 rooms listed.  11.5, 12 and 20k per month.

Did they go up or did you negotiate in person or...?

Thanks

Where did you see those prices?

From their Facebook page.

Tycoon Suite:

Studio 15,500฿/month

Superior I 21,500฿/month

SuperiorII 24,000฿/month

Where did you see those prices?

On their website:

http://www.tycoonpattaya.com/index.php?lay=show&ac=article&Id=539365072&Ntype=9

Not 100% sure it's the same.  Facebook seems to indicate they are but they have a slightly different address on the same street lol.  Maybe they have two next to each other?

That's an old website showing sisterhotel Tycoon Place further inside the soi! It's now an Indian chartertourist hotel renamed Royal Tycoon Place, and is no more associated with newer Tycoon Suite! Plahgat

Thanks for the info - I am always looking for good places to stay. I found a serviced studio on Soi Yumai beside BigC Extra. I like being near a large grocery store because I want to be able to cook for my self and avoid the greesy thai - street food as much as possible. I suppose Soi-9 is near tuk-com and there is a grocery store in the basement..

So how is the noise in that area? Is Internet included? Is it fast?

I hope it stays nice for a while. Unfortunately some places in this town don't seem to be able to maintain the building very well. My studio apartment was BRAND NEW last year. Since then they have had a couple burst pipes and water problems. They have gone through several housekeeping staff. Now the place is generally dirty. The doors no longer close properly because of the humidity. The paint is bubbling and peeling because they did not prep or was damaged by water. Some of the aircons stopped working.... etc.. etc.. After one year, I could not recommend this place to anyone. Such as shame because it was a nice place to start with and had some potential....

A few years ago I rented a studio LK Legend on Soi Arunithai - It was awesome... beautiful,, clean... Everything still in new condition. Went back this year to have a look at rooms... Damp smelling, floors scuffed.. The wood flooring and cabinets in the room were damaged. The elevator was scratched and scuffed....  They still wanted 35,000-55,000 per month.. NO thanks folks!

Friendship supermarket is right next door to it , b4 tukum

That's an old website showing sisterhotel Tycoon Place further inside the soi! It's now an Indian chartertourist hotel renamed Royal Tycoon Place, and is no more associated with newer Tycoon Suite! Plahgat

I see.  Any thoughts on the old one, since it's pretty cheap for the location at 11.5k?

• 4 weeks later...

On their website:

http://www.tycoonpattaya.com/index.php?lay=show&ac=article&Id=539365072&Ntype=9

Not 100% sure it's the same. Facebook seems to indicate they are but they have a slightly different address on the same street lol. Maybe they have two next to each other?

That's their old hotel. You don't want to live there. Only people from India. Their new is nice but the prices is higher like the other post implied.

That's their old hotel. You don't want to live there. Only people from India. Their new is nice but the prices is higher like the other post implied.

+1

Archived