IGNORED

Nam's Taxi Service

simguy_jp

2 minutes ago, Cheese74 said:

Does anybody have a number for Nam as i am not getting response to emails or FB message?

+66-811-577-977

But there's some talk about a covid problem. What's your travel? 

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Thanks Thomaz

Got to do my 5 day PCR so want them to pick me up take me to Banglamung and then on to Patts tomorrow, I will then make an assessment on whether to stay or go to Phuket

19 minutes ago, Cheese74 said:

want them to pick me up take me to Banglamung and then on to Patts tomorrow

Ah, you're in Bangkok, right? If no joy from the phone, I have line contact with one of the ladies who might be able to help. PM me your line id if interested. And no guarantees it'll work. Not a moment to loose :)

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Her phone is working, try her again. If not, PM me your phone number, I will get her to call you a.s.a.p

she has been very busy today, many people cancelling rides because they caught Omicron.

This will continue for a short time, but eventually cease, since it seems Omicron gives better protection for Delta, so will soon kill off  Delta. This may hopefully end up finishing Covid as a serious health trhreat.

• 2 weeks later...
On 03/01/2022 at 05:55, Encora said:

Her phone is working, try her again. If not, PM me your phone number, I will get her to call you a.s.a.p

she has been very busy today, many people cancelling rides because they caught Omicron.

I just use here service again on the evening of 4th January from my Pattaya hotel to BKK

Service was just as good as all my previous trips with her over the years.

I booked by email and got fast replies and the evening before my flight I got a email with the drivers name and number as well as her photo and a photo of the car. 

As always the driver arrived at the hotel 15 minutes before the scheduled time. 

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits"  Albert Einstein.

As part of the Test & Go scheme i had to report to a 'government facility' for a day 5-7 day PCR test which for Pattaya is Bunglamung hospital. For 500 baht Nam sent me a taxi, picked me  up from my condo, dropped me off and waited until i was done. Sure i could have used a Bolt or gone there on my owm, but trust me given the traffic and confusion in the area, it was worth every penny. 

Nam assisted with my trip back to Bangkok. 

As usual outstanding service.  Arrived 20 minutes before time set for departure

Top quality as usual. .

• 2 months later...

I've used Nam's services frequently during Jan-March 2022 and I can give assurance that the standards are still there.  Drivers punctual , accomodating to change , courteous and most important safe . I will use again in future no doubt 

8 hours ago, Fraser Hughes said:

I've used Nam's services frequently during Jan-March 2022 and I can give assurance that the standards are still there.  Drivers punctual , accomodating to change , courteous and most important safe . I will use again in future no doubt 

I can endorse that, i had a taxi take me to a hotel in Lat Prabang. A smooth uneventful journey on time both in pick up and drop off. Of course i would not expect anything else from Nam's taxis :)

She’s great. I wouldn’t use any other service now

Best emailing rather than calling, she uses Google calendar to organise everything 

Namnamthailand@gm**l.c*m

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, Mr magoo said:

Nam's just posted her current rates on her Line account, so thought I'd share it on here.

Mr magoo.

Screenshot_20220407-085353-01.jpeg

Bit weird, I’ve been paying 1500 with Nam over the last year for BKK- Pattaya every time and I’ve made the trip a dozen times 

9 minutes ago, Gonetothedogs said:

Bit weird, I’ve been paying 1500 with Nam over the last year for BKK- Pattaya every time and I’ve made the trip a dozen times 

I did state that they were her current rates.... perhaps the price you've been paying over the last year was a reflection of the lack of customers over the last twelve months ?

Just a thought.....

Mr magoo.

Also that pic states price for a Sedan car, when I used her in the past I always got a SUV which was spaceious.

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, Vinichio said:

Also that pic states price for a Sedan car, when I used her in the past I always got a SUV which was spaceious.

Yes, I’ve always had a Large sedan or SUV, which appears to be a bit dearer 

Things are cheaper - I paid/was qouted 1200thb in 2019 for a small sedan

1 hour ago, Arnie85 said:

Was always 1200 for me. 

It depends on the size of the vehicle you require…small or large sedan, or an SUV.  Here’s her price list showing 3 different vehicle types and their corresponding costs.

image.thumb.png.2260853bc048741356307976da1c701c.png

• Like 2

Sadly Miss Yuri informed me she has gone back to the village. Another victim of low tourist numbers.

image.png

Have used Nam's on several occasions.

Last time the service wasn't that great.  Had a booking to pick me up traveling to the airport. Driver didn't show up at the agreed pick up time.  Tried to call Nam...no response. Send some Line messages...no response. Eventually the driver showed up half an hour late. She couldn't find the location (soi LK Metro) and wouldn't leave the car looking for me, instead just drove around. 

While in the taxi Nam responded to my line message and explained what happened and told me to pay only 500 baht to the driver. In the end all went well with me arriving on time at the airport so I paid the full amount.

10 hours ago, Jebb said:

Sadly Miss Yuri informed me she has gone back to the village. Another victim of low tourist numbers.

Shame, She took me back to Bangkok the other week. Perfect service, was there early and drove safe. 

• Like 2

Unfortunate that a high percentage of rides from BKK to Pattaya are T&G, making a difficult situation even worse.

• Like 2

Used the taxi service three times in the last three weeks. Excellent all the time. The girls are always early and very efficient. 
my first and only choice for taxi services in Bangkok, Pattaya, Rayong etc.

• Like 3

Saturday 26 March. Nams taxi 4pm from Areca hotel, Soi Diana, to Suvarnabhumi airport; 1200 THB plus 100 tip; only 65 minutes (light traffic); safe careful woman driver.

Nams taxi is the link.