Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Blues Factory 6th Year Anniversary Party

davethailand

This coming Saturday the 24th of march we are celebrating our 6th year anniversary at The Blues Factory, there will be 2 bands featuring Snowman, Mary & The Blues Machine followed by the “Guitar King” Lam Morrison plus guest musicians from Thailand and Around the world.

Together with lucky number prizes we hope to have a great night and we look forward to seeing you and I’d like to thank all who have helped us to provide great quality live music over the past 6 years.

:Finger4:

Guest Qwert06

I had a sh*t day at work here in Scotland and i would LOVE to be in your club tonight. But instead i'll sit here feeling sorry for myself :Birthday_Cake:

I had a sh*t day at work here in Scotland and i would LOVE to be in your club tonight. But instead i'll sit here feeling sorry for myself :Birthday_Cake:

You've still got time. It's next Saturday. :Banana_Beard:

MONKEYWATCH - The Truth Is In There

Guest Qwert06
You've still got time. It's next Saturday. :Banana_Beard:

Don't tempt me LOL.

Only 83 days till i'm there and will be in the Blues factory a lot.

Thanks everyone for the kind words. ;)

slight change though, bands start at 10pm so bars kicks off around 930pm and i've put on a buffet including bits and pieces from the Great American Rib company.

sorry dave I can not make it dow tonight commited elsewhere

I lost the Great Shopper "Joe"

Just came back from BF. A very good night standing room only. Dave also put out a nice rib buffet. There was a prize draw but I didn't win the rice cooker I had hoped for :(

The musical guests were terrific and as always, Mary and Snowman are an excellent team.

I was banned because I couldn't stop being a cunt and being antagonistic continually baiting other BMS. I also gave board information to a banned member, which is a major no-no. Please do not be like me or you too will get your pee-pee slapped.

dictionary: http://www.thai-language.com/dict/

• 2 years later...

I am a big blues fan... Do they have a full set for the night? Do they have any open mic nights, where you can go up there and play? Or is it strictly open for the specific bands that play everyday? Appreciate it.

I am a big blues fan... Do they have a full set for the night? Do they have any open mic nights, where you can go up there and play? Or is it strictly open for the specific bands that play everyday? Appreciate it.

Sets are as follows-

Monday is Ladies night with the Blues Machine Band where you get a ticket when you order a drink and if your number comes up you can win t shirts and cuddly toys etc. Band starts at 10pm.

Tuesday is The Blues Machine jam session, from 930pm come in and jam with the blues band, just pop in and chat with the band leader and he'll call you up.

1230am is Lam Morrison and The Rock Machine till close.

Wednesday is The Rock Machine all night long from 10pm with Lam Morrison at 1130pm.

Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday is the blues machine from 930pm until 1215 then its Lam and The Rock Machine.

The rock band in particular are quite good regarding having people sing and play with them whereas the blues band normally only bring people up on Tuesdays, best thing is to chat first to the bands.

cheers

:GoldenSmile1: