IGNORED

Bungalows in Koh chang

Hey guys.. I'll be in pats at the end of august and was wondering if anyone can tell me of a nice bungalow in koh chang not so rugged or to posh ... alittle secluded and on the beach?? I'm gonna take my girlfriend and want a couple of days of romance....

Is it now low season prices???

any info would be great....

thanks

There is a nice bungalow on White Sand beach called Apple, It backs right onto the beach we stayed there in March and it was cool, It was 600 baht a night for the standard bungalows or the one with AC and western toilet and shower was 1000 baht a night.

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

Hum, I should check this place out. Seems very reasonable

Looking forward to spending time with friends again and missing Thailand

Here are few pics of the AC room it also has a small front poach with a table and chairs, as you can see from the last pics was taken from the poach so the beach is right there.

Thai_P3._03_08_171.jpg

Thai_P3._03_08_172.jpg

Thai_P3._03_08_192.jpg

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

FYI you are thinking about going at the end of August so you may get lucky and no rain but that is usually very rainy end of monsoon season but I'm sure if your handle is KSamui you should know that. Of the 3 main beach's on the West Coast I think Klong Prao is the most secluded. Had Sai Kaew and Kai Bae both have small towns and businesses scattered along the roadside the most being at Had Sai Kaew. Though nothing like Bangkok areas or Pattaya areas. There is some resorts more towards Bang Bao and stuff but IMHO that is too secluded as the road connecting all gets pretty dangerous and hilly like a roller coaster towards Bang Bao. You can read these two for very good ideas

http://iamkohchang.com/

http://koh-chang.com/

hey thank you guys for all your suggestions... Cock bang... yeah been going to samui for about 7 years and its to comercial for me now... Loved it when it was a backpackers island...

maverick thanks for the sugestion

well please guys keep sending me links or suggestions..

thanks

Hey guys.. I'll be in pats at the end of august and was wondering if anyone can tell me of a nice bungalow in koh chang not so rugged or to posh ... alittle secluded and on the beach?? I'm gonna take my girlfriend and want a couple of days of romance....

Is it now low season prices???

any info would be great....

thanks

Bungalows at the north end of the island called THE SOUK beautiful, quite and friendly owner. 500 baht a night at peek maybe cheaper now. right on the beach. definately worth a look i have stayed their 4 times with girls. A bit of a ride if you want any night life but great if you just want to relax. Take a left as you get of the ferry about 3km down the road.

their is a website but cant remember the address.