IGNORED

Any computer repair shops in Pattaya?

hioctane

I was doing some work and then my laptop froze. I rebooted and it said no bootable partitions found! [emoji35] [emoji35] [emoji35] Normally, I could fix this but I don't have anything with me. If anyone knows a place, it would be greatly appreciated!

Tukkom, 3th floor have many of then.
And many small repair shops back - it cheaper.

If you have anything of value on the hdd take it out and keep it with you, buy a replacement and reinstall on that.

I would not trust any valuable data in tukcom.

"Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character."

Thanks for the replies. I don't know what happened. I took a nap and woke up a couple of hours and it miraculously started up fine. I will have to back up my data when I get home!

make a bootble rescue disc , or put it on a usb stick,

Non native English writing poster, not using a spell checker !! 

Yep - sounds like the partition header is failing. Back-up your data and prepare to have to reformat and reinstall your system

If you have the tech skills you might install Linux on a USB stick and boot off of that to scan the HDD. Woofiee is probably right though.

I suffer from PTSD, Post Thailand Stress Disorder =P

Archived