IGNORED

Night sweats?

Sofa King High

I've had them on holiday, but nothing like last time when I was doing an extended stint in Bangkok. I kept the air very cool, but maybe still related to the humidity?! Already ruled out HIV. My diet and alcohol intake are fucked when in Thailand, so maybe in part due to excreting toxins as well.

Anyone else?

TB or stress are two possible causes among many. TB probably unlikely. Stress from travel or living in an unfamiliar location maybe. From Mayo Clinic link below:

"Drugs that lower the level of sugar in your blood (hypoglycemic agents)"

Substitute abnormal diet and excessive alcohol for drugs that change the level of blood sugar? If you've had a recent physical with no red flags your problem may be travel-related. 

http://www.mayoclinic.org/symptoms/night-sweats/basics/causes/sym-20050768

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=causes%20of%20night%20sweats

So many potential causes. Usually a virus or hormones out of kilter. IE high estrogen

On the ground in Pattaya? Arriving Soon? Have LINE installed on your phone?

Join the (unofficial) Pattaya-Addicts group on LINE and meet a fellow monger for a beer or 10.

Pop into see Larry at babydolls or noddy at butterfly bar to be added.

Thanks for the input guys. Has never happened in the US, so I assume it's something directly related to Thailand/my behavior there.

You forgot to put on A/C ... :GoldenSmile1:

could be minor withdrawals to something.. do you smoke at home? 

I work hard to support those on benefits! :Banghead2:

^I'm partial to a smoke when I'm stateside, but rather infrequently these days. The sweats I get are equivalent to coming off hard drugs - I can literally squeeze sweat from my hair to the point of dripping. It's madness

Could just be the excessive alcohol, I have experienced it myself after two or three nights abuse of the body.

Archived