IGNORED

Prince Palace Hotel - Bangkok

Luv2Phuket

Anybody stay there recently?  Most recent posts I could locate through search function were 4-5 years old.

Reviews are mixed, to say the least, on TripAdvisor, and I interpreted one review to mean that they charge a 600 baht joinder fee.

I'm there for 4 or 5 nights on business.  It was booked and paid for by someone else, so I had no choice in the matter.

I'm going to be with a crew of non-mongers, so I doubt I will even be looking for/partaking in "pay for play" while there (although my reputation in those circles as a monger is fairly established) -- more curious about the surrounding area, things to do/see, food suggestions, etc.

For those thinking I am out of my gourd for going all the way to LOS and not partaking in its finest assets, rest assured I tacked on a few days at the end of my trip to head to Pattaya...and I'm heading BACK for more fun in Pattaya less than 2 weeks after I get back!

• 2 weeks later...

Stayed there once a couple years ago don't remember the barfinebut the hotel itself ain't much.poor location. Ocupies some floors in a very old cloth mall/market.caters mostly to tour groups. Used to buy stuff from there ages ago.

i love pattaya

• 3 weeks later...

Stayed there a couple of years ago, and same as the other comments had to pay a joinerfee.. But the next morning remembered i had booked a 2 person room and showed my booking at the service desk and got it back.

Archived