Pattaya Live Streams >> Pattaya Girls Live Youtube | Pattaya Girls Live Facebook | Pattaya Girls On Tour YouTube | Pattaya Girls on Tour Facebook | Pattaya Girls on Tour YouTube 2 | Nightwish Girls Payment Portal |

IGNORED

Bbk to Pattaya Taxi..

Ohall39

Hi Gents,

I am looking to pre book a taxi from the Uk, can anyone recommend a good reliable taxi firm with online booking?

Mr T ... there are about 300 threads about this , do a search . 

Overrated.

i'd rather eat a fishes face than a steak and kidney pie

Mr T taxi ..... is the best price you will get...... try a search and book online......

Hi thisisit001, I have emailed him to check if he has a website, I honestly cannot remember how I found him, it may have been by recommendation on the forum but as a previous user of Mr T, I have found this guy really reliable. I believe he may be a relative of Mr T, will post as soon as I get a reply.

Really poor comments on trip adviser !! Hence the question ... I thought a forum was to ask questions for advice...

Just a tip, always confirm the booking the day before you expect to arrive, and always ask for the floor and the gate number where the driver will be.

I have used Mr T mostly for my trips to Patts but was let down once with a no show. When I rang the driver he said 'he not work as not have car'. I should have confirmed the day before I arrived to ensure he would be there. Still.....

Lastly tell the driver to have your surname on some paper (not first name like Mr John). Agree the price beforehand and maybe have some small change in your pockets rather than 1000 baht notes (trip to 7/11 at the airport) if you want to leave a tip, you might not get any change if you only have 500's, as taxi person may not have any....... ahem yes.

mr_ttaxi@hotmail.com

Mobile:081-258-7716

They are based on Soi Diana nearly directly across from Areca Lodge hotel

Irish by Birth; Munster by Grace of God.

To the Brave and the Faithful, Nothing is Impossible.

CountdownClockCodes.com

Hi all i can offer taxi sharing at the 4-11-14.

Landing at BKK at 12:30 with Emirates

EK376.My family name DAHLKE.With tip

i pay 1200 bath all in.Cheers.

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

Hi all i can offer taxi sharing at the 4-11-14.

Landing at BKK at 12:30 with Emirates

EK376.My family name DAHLKE.With tip

i pay 1200 bath all in.Cheers.

I am going to staying at avana hotel bangkok. Will be going to patts on 4th. Wont mind sharing a taxi. But u will have to pick me up on the way

Amazing how so many people continue to ask about taxi's from BKK to Pattaya and everywhere in between, when the information is readily available everywhere on this forum. Wasn't this question just asked a below on this very section not long ago?

About as common place as barebacking threads.

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

Amazing how so many people continue to ask about taxi's from BKK to Pattaya and everywhere in between, when the information is readily available everywhere on this forum. Wasn't this question just asked a below on this very section not long ago?

About as common place as barebacking threads.

Because many people can't be bothered to LOOK AT THE PINNED THREADS (like the top pinned thread in this very section of the forum: Transportation To Pattaya); USE THE SEARCH function of the forums, which would probably return (as jerry points out) a few hundred threads asking variations of this same question; or actually BROWSE THE FORUMS for awhile while doing pre-trip 'research' and stumble upon the answers to their questions.

I have to wonder... do such visitors really think they are the first board member to ever ask about taxis, prices for girls' companionship, what hotel to stay in Pattaya, et cetera? :Think1:

Tans taxi has always been 100% reliable for me, she has a website and Facebook

Tans Taxi Pattaya

is website

Meow. just drove me to DMK from patts in 1 hr 50 mins. No rash driving as well. excellent cars.

I am going to staying at avana hotel bangkok. Will be going to patts on 4th. Wont mind sharing a taxi. But u will have to pick me up on the way

it will be more easy that you will come to the airport

to meet me there.Thats me.Cheers matee.057.mp4057.mp4057.mp4

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

Archived