aerials

Club Insomnia

aerials

Hey guys,

Some footage of Club Insomnia

Part 1:

Part 2:

leeroyke

good documentary, I didn't know there was a restaurant that belonged to the insomnia.

happy888

Thanks for the Vids.

It appears from the Videos that the Thai Invasion of Farang Thailand continues.

Insomnia gone HI SO.....and more geared for Thais.

It's just my opinion, but otherwise why are the Videos in Thai.......

.....the rich Thais are everywhere and becoming richer everyday.

It would be interesting to hear of Farang's perception of this 'new look' Insomnia.

My last visit was in May.

In Buriram at the moment and am quite overwhelmed by the wealth being flaunted here by the Thais.

In part due to the football(Buriram United), and the International Racing Circuit.

Times are changing and changing fast.

Hope you are all cashed up.

dannyread

insomnia overrated in my opionion,great girls but boring place

thejerdi

In insomnia you find the most beautiful girls of pattaya but not the best personality

Lucifer Rising

That was one of the cheesiest things I've watched in a while, but the fact that it's Pattaya still had me watching to the end. Thanks for posting. 

trnnozer

I don't understand what they talk about .. but I like the videos .. thanks

Kal-el28

Thanks guys.

BillyBobby30

insomnia overrated in my opionion,great girls but boring place

Where do you suggest as an alternative?

mmahdi

Nice video

Sent from my SM-G530H using Tapatalk

StongLain

Where do you suggest as an alternative?

all I'm hearing is waves crashing on rocks.

H24

That video has just put me off Insomnia. I don't think you'll do quite well without a wingman...

OoJohnnyoO

That video has just put me off Insomnia. I don't think you'll do quite well without a wingman...

You don't need a wingman for insomnia. Solo can actually be alot easier to find someone there.

As long as you don't look like a creeper 5555

Last year was partying in ibar with my wingman, he decided to call it a night with his lady for the night. I was too busy drinking and hadn't bothered looking for a companion yet, so I decided to stay but head upstairs to insomnia.

Got a drink at the bar and within 10mins a lovely lady caught my attention. About an hour later she says we go loom, no worries, off we go.

If you get it out of your mind that it's like nightclubs at home, then you'll do well solo. If not, then yeah, you'll need a wingman.

H24

You don't need a wingman for insomnia. Solo can actually be alot easier to find someone there.

As long as you don't look like a creeper 5555

Last year was partying in ibar with my wingman, he decided to call it a night with his lady for the night. I was too busy drinking and hadn't bothered looking for a companion yet, so I decided to stay but head upstairs to insomnia.

Got a drink at the bar and within 10mins a lovely lady caught my attention. About an hour later she says we go loom, no worries, off we go.

If you get it out of your mind that it's like nightclubs at home, then you'll do well solo. If not, then yeah, you'll need a wingman.

I can't dance to save my life. I guess I'll just pop down and sit on a table and hope for the best.  :rolleyes:

OoJohnnyoO

I can't dance to save my life. I guess I'll just pop down and sit on a table and hope for the best. :rolleyes:

Don't worry mate, just have fun. Like I said, it's not like clubs back home, so your dancing skills aren't being put to the test. As long as you don't just stand there looking like a creeper, you'll do okay.

You'll see mate, once you get in amongst it, the next day you'll be thinking what was I worried about...

Para

Don't worry mate, just have fun. Like I said, it's not like clubs back home, so your dancing skills aren't being put to the test. As long as you don't just stand there looking like a creeper, you'll do okay.

You'll see mate, once you get in amongst it, the next day you'll be thinking what was I worried about...

All day long.

TG's like most people enjoy the company of someone who can have a laugh. They don't care if you dance like a prat as long as you make it obvious its all a game.

Sing like no one is listening.

Love like you’ve never been hurt.

Dance like nobody’s watching,

and live like it’s heaven on earth.

NSA7

any updates guys?

lloydd72

except for the staff the club is always great fun, hate those guys pushing shots