IGNORED

Guinness At Secrets

misteregg

195 is a good price. A good pint of Guiness here in Beijing is 300 baht ( 60 yuan or 10 bucks. ) Will pop in for a few tomorrow night. Keep an eye out for a tall twat in a baseball cap...

Big Mike.

Do they have draught Kilkenny at Secrets? Anywhere in Pattaya sell good Kilkenny? Black Swan in BKK does a lovely pint-good pub grub too 

Sorry we only sell Guinness and Tiger

195 is a good price. A good pint of Guiness here in Beijing is 300 baht ( 60 yuan or 10 bucks. ) Will pop in for a few tomorrow night. Keep an eye out for a tall twat in a baseball cap...

Big Mike.

OK Mike. See you soon.

See you at Le Pub, soi Diamond.

Le Pub Facebook Page

Le Pub YouTube Channel

• 4 weeks later...

I went in last night to try a pint but was told by a very nice service girl that it was not available anymore,i think maybe you just ran out or have you stopped selling it? 

I went in last night to try a pint but was told by a very nice service girl that it was not available anymore,i think maybe you just ran out or have you stopped selling it? 

must have been a glitch of some sort.

i don't touch the stuff but i've seen others imbibing since, inc last night.

does not help that the light on the tap has not worked since day 1

Love me the odd slurp of Guiness...but this is bad news for me...tough enough to have a solid shit in Pattaya...5555

Does it do that to anyone else?

Does anybody else smell toast burning?

Count me in Phil do not drink Beer Much prefer those Fire Drinks you do 55555555555 but am quite happy to have a few pints of this and cannot wait until I drop back in.

Is it the extra icy cold Guinness or just standard and more importantly have you told them how to pour and then let it rest before making a pretty picture on top of the head ?

Put a pretty picture on my Guinness and I will throw it at you! (not you personally) LOL.

There is no where in Thailand you can get a decent pint of Guinness no where outside of Ireland actually does a decent pint. 

I lived in Ireland for a few years and I've had bad pints there (rarely but it's happened) just like I've had great pints in the UK.

Worst pint of Guinness I recall was in Paris, absolute muck.

think the Guinness here is imported from Malaysia and is brewed to a stronger ABV? It certainly tastes different to me but it's not bad.

Love me the odd slurp of Guiness...but this is bad news for me...tough enough to have a solid shit in Pattaya...5555

Does it do that to anyone else?

You obviously don't drink enough of it :wink:

My personal best is 13 pints in a night. And I was shitting (probably) black bricks for days after that.

Also, I too have tried the Guiness at Secrets now. No complaints here, it was good.

Very nice pint and at 200 baht or there abouts is good value

Go to diceys next to the Royal garden if u want a pint of kilkennys, omg 380 per pint

No thanks

Dirty

Just to confirm, we ran out of gas for a few days in the New Year. As regulars know the gas is very nitrogen rich and especially imported by Guinness. We are definitely still selling it in fact we sold over 30 pints on Friday night

The Guinness that we sell is brewed in Dublin and not Malaysia. 

Cheers

See you at Le Pub, soi Diamond.

Le Pub Facebook Page

Le Pub YouTube Channel

• 1 month later...

it's taken months but they have at last got the light on the pump to work

march 14 004 (Custom).JPG

and word is it will busy tuesday evening........

march 14 010 (Custom).JPG

just watch out for the grinch.........

march 16 002 (Custom).JPG

now sprinkle some irish magic........

march 16 004 (Custom).JPG

• 2 months later...

mate having a nervous one last night as england temp went 1 goal behind........

june 15 004 (Custom).JPG

june 15 004 (Custom).JPG

• 1 year later...

That Guinness looks nice ..For Guinness lovers ,who want to avoid the Walking Street area Rosy o Gradys ,Soi 7 do a good Guinness .(At around B200 )

That Guinness looks nice ..For Guinness lovers ,who want to avoid the Walking Street area Rosy o Gradys ,Soi 7 do a good Guinness .(At around B200 )

Yes but its a bit old now don't you think !!!  Posted 15 June 2015.

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

Archived