Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Guinness At Secrets

misteregg

Count me in Phil do not drink Beer Much prefer those Fire Drinks you do 55555555555 but am quite happy to have a few pints of this and cannot wait until I drop back in.

Is it the extra icy cold Guinness or just standard and more importantly have you told them how to pour and then let it rest before making a pretty picture on top of the head ?

Great I will be in to try it next trip! Shenanigans at the Avenue, 2nd road had some nice Guinness but they closed a year or so ago.

I definitely come in for a few pints during my visit from nov 14th and 30th.

Extra cold would be my fav, if not, still good to know where to get a decent pint of real beer.

Cheers

ghkl

Always look on the bright *sights* of live!

I definitely come in for a few pints during my visit from nov 14th and 30th.

Extra cold would be my fav, if not, still good to know where to get a decent pint of real beer.

There is no where in Thailand you can get a decent pint of Guinness no where outside of Ireland actually does a decent pint. 

There is no where in Thailand you can get a decent pint of Guinness no where outside of Ireland actually does a decent pint.

Lol, .... they say Guinness doesn't travel well . The Irish bar "May's Bar" in Soi Chaiyapoon also serves good Guinness .

Well that's the cliche but if the bar is taking a bit of care it can be fine. Also it has to be sold quickly. About 10 days after arrival is the max.

Unfortunately I have never been to Ireland before, for me anywhere in the world a Guiness is probably as decent as I know it to be.

I promise, I go to Ireland, once I find a decent and affordable red-light-district or similar ;). 

Thinking twice .... this may spoil my taste for Guiness - will need to revisit that thought.

Cheers

ghkl

Well that's the cliche but if the bar is taking a bit of care it can be fine. Also it has to be sold quickly. About 10 days after arrival is the max.

Never heard that about it been sold quickly but any pint ive had in Pattaya was shit,and at 195bht id say it will be a lot longer than 10 days after arrival before its finished.

a better pic..............

attachicon.gifoct 27 134_800x535.jpg

wow ..... freaking hot stockings ..... will the girls be wearing these throughout November? 

Cheers

ghkl

• 4 weeks later...

Popped in for a pint a couple of days ago. As an Irishman I have to agree with Mr Egg. Just as good as Dublin stout. Perfectly chilled and poured.

When I was in Secrets, it was really tame. It's a coyote club right?

We are not a gogo. We are a premium bar selling food and have hostesses and dancers. Can't really have nudity when people are eating. We have HD music video jukebox and live sports too.

oh and a hotel

oh and we sell Guinness

See you at Le Pub, soi Diamond.

Le Pub Facebook Page

Le Pub YouTube Channel

Yah, I couldn't quite put my finger on what kind of bar it was. Thanks for clearing it up

Countdown Clocks

Love my dark beer's stout's porters etc.. Guiness is a good go to if nothing else is around, will drop in to play some games with the girls.

it's a bit like marmite, you love it or hate it.

i tried a half pint when i was about 18/19, ..............quite a while ago....... and never went back.

but if u like the stuff, right now i don't know anywhere else on or near walking st that sells it

Archived