Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

hotel advice january

tobeornottobe

Looking for a hotel recommendation for the first 2 weeks in january , been to pbr , areca and the marriot for my last 3 trips, all were good but ive heard the pbr isnt as good as it used be and i dont think the marriot is worth the money, any advice, looking for quick and easy access to Walking Street

I cannot advise you other than try www.booking.com (and remember to do it via PA) the forum gets credit without it costing you. I after 5 years and 13 of my previous trips being in accommodation like Areca, have now found a guest house that is close to 25% to 50% of price depending on room and season that is exceptional quality. I also have found the attitude of the girls still taking them to a class room but not obviously expensive has cut down on their expectations for extra spending but so far not on performance.

Galaxy Suites is located on Soi Diamond, Walking St.  Not a Marriott, but clean and in the heart of things.

Daylight was something God made so that life was not one endless party.

Nutosf

I would recommend you to use roomrocker.com, it compares prices from all the travel sites on the web saves you time and finds you the best deals.

Close to WS

Honey Lodge - renovated, ok pool.

Nova Platinum - nice big pool

After all your visits you still have not found a good hotel OP? When you are next here in January my advice is take some time and go and look at some hotels that are "Girl friendly" and fit what you are looking for as you ALWAYS are asking the same question trip after trip!

Try the LK Empress beachfront jacuzzi room with Balcony as it is truly excellent with a price around £70 a night. Have Stayed here and the breakfast is great along with great staff. Also not far from any of the treasures of Pattaya including the freelancers that you can see from your balcony looking for business even at 7 am in the morning.

Try the Mercure Pattaya Ocean Resort. It is not the Mercure close to Marriott. It is a brand new hotel local between Ibis and Holiday Inn. I just walked by this morning and did a search on Accor's web sit. It is about 2500THB a day in January. I this it is a soft opening rate. You don't get this kind of rate when they are fully open. The problem is: it is a brand new hotel, no one know it is girl friendly or not. If you stay there, please make a report so the other BM will know.

• 2 months later...

Will be there in two weeks. Place looks nice from the web and will reply re: joiner fees when i arrive

Will be there in two weeks. Place looks nice from the web and will reply re: joiner fees when i arrive

I stayed there already. I don't think they charge any joiner fee. I posted some pictures in the new Mercure thread.

I've just booked Tims Intimate and paid £43 PN with E-Bookers 10% code and Offer that was already on their website.

Very happy with that price.

They really look after you here although the girls have to be 20 unless you get them from their own Bar, when 18 is allowed. 

Hy guys,

ty for the infos.

I am still searching for the end of FEB.

Any recommendations?

Archived