Pattaya Live Streams >> Pattaya Girls Live Youtube | Pattaya Girls Live Facebook | Pattaya Girls On Tour YouTube | Pattaya Girls on Tour Facebook | Pattaya Girls on Tour YouTube 2 | Nightwish Girls Payment Portal |

IGNORED

Information on Chaiyaphum

marc7337

Does anyone have any info on the action in chaiyaphum.  I have never seen a beer bar or any other place to hang out and have a few cool ones there.  I may be going there to live as I have land and a house there, but have never spent any time there.  I have tried to look up the action there, but have had no luck.  First hand knowledge from some one would really be appreciated.

I've been to Chaiyaphum to attend a multi-provincial volleyball tournament.

I enjoyed my three-day stay, and I did fine there as I'm advanced in Thai speaking and writing (no English speaking during my three-day stay). I saw only one foreigner sitiing in town one night when having dinner with the girls team.

The waterfall, Naam-dtok Dtat Dton is nice and there's some nice scenery.

As for night scene, the male-coach of the team informed me there was a disco, but he was unavailable to take me at the time and told me it would be dangerous for me to go alone; I took his word for it.

Generally, I think Isaan is boring, and unless visiting for a very specific purpose, there's not much to do or see. I travel all over SE Asia and that's my opinion.

Chaiyaphum is in the Korat region and borders Khon Khaen, which also has some very good athletes and athletic events.

Archived