IGNORED

Taste Of Thailand Soi 13

simguy_jp

Just wondering how many have been to the Taste of Thailand restaurant on Soi 13. It is part of the Haven hotel. I stay at the Inn House quite often on Soi 13 and have walked past this place many times and it looked ok but I just thought it was another basic hotel restaurant. Then I was looking at Trip Advisor rating of Pattaya Restaurants and see it is in the Top 10 and as high as #5. May have to give it a try my next time on Soi 13.

I looked at their menu online and it is huge, prices seemed a little high to me.

http://www.thehaven-hotel.com/restaurant.php

I have only eaten there once which was a very long time ago but from what i remember the food was excellent

i stayed for years at sandy spring next door,used this eating place a lot it is good but like all in los it can throw a bad meal in now and again.

Just wondering how many have been to the Taste of Thailand restaurant on Soi 13. It is part of the Haven hotel. I stay at the Inn House quite often on Soi 13 and have walked past this place many times and it looked ok but I just thought it was another basic hotel restaurant. Then I was looking at Trip Advisor rating of Pattaya Restaurants and see it is in the Top 10 and as high as #5. May have to give it a try my next time on Soi 13.

I looked at their menu online and it is huge, prices seemed a little high to me.

http://www.thehaven-hotel.com/restaurant.php

I've eaten there several times. The food is pretty good and so is the service.

I stayed at the Whitehouse last trip. Ate at taste of Thailand several times and can happily recommend it

Thanks guys. i will be staying on Soi 13 this week and will give it a try.

Archived