IGNORED

KJS Hotel Soi Chaiyapoon

bangna

It's the second time I've stayed at KJS hotel, situated about half way along Soi Chaiyapoon.

It's a small hotel with about 18 rooms. My room had a balcony lookig out at Lolitas.

Been open about a year, modern furniture, flat screen TV and good bathroom facilities.

Good value at 500 Bt per night, I was told the monthly rate is 8,000.

Security seems to consist of someone sleeping in the reception area, no ID's taken so pick your friends with care.

Odd that cleaning is on request and the bed has one under sheet and a thick top blanket. If you leave the aircon on full you might need it.

Electricity is always on although I would turn the aircon off during the day while I was out.

KJS 1.jpg

KJS 2a.jpg

KJS 3a.jpg

KJS 5a.jpg

KJS 6a.jpg

KJS 7a.jpg

KJS 8a.jpg

Looks like a decent place, is there wi fi good? the curtains look like they keep out the light? I hate when i stay in a place and get woken up by the sun beaming through the flimsy curtains.

Last year the wifi was 50/50 but was fine this time. Curtains kep out nearly all light. There are also secondary mesh screens inside the balcony doors to keep out mossies.

There is a small shop next door, nice lady named Hong. You can sit outside with a coffee 30 Bt or beer, large Leo 60 Bt.

Ok, thanks for the info, I may well stay there next trip.

Last year the wifi was 50/50 but was fine this time. Curtains kep out nearly all light. There are also secondary mesh screens inside the balcony doors to keep out mossies.

There is a small shop next door, nice lady named Hong. You can sit outside with a coffee 30 Bt or beer, large Leo 60 Bt.

Do they have in room safe? and do they have an e-mail adress to contact them by or only phone?

Thanks

Life is nice :GoldenSmile1:

Cleaning on request,this service it should be taken for granted in any hotel or guesthouse!

Want to share with all in this group....

1 thing never forget....Never , NEVER HIRE A JETSKI IN PATTYA , Phuket or THAILAND for that matter...

See the jetski scam on youtube...

U will be scammed ...!

• 2 weeks later...

1 thing never forget....Never , NEVER HIRE A JETSKI IN PATTYA , PHUKET or THAILAND for that matter...

U will be scammed ...!

No shit, where have you been?

-Big Buddha69

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 thing never forget....Never , NEVER HIRE A JETSKI IN PATTYA , PHUKET or THAILAND for that matter...

U will be scammed ...!

thanks for the tip. :)

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

U will be scammed ...!

Two posts probably been out jet skiing

No shit, where have you been?

-Big Buddha69

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

as asked already. is there a safe in the room and do they have different cost rooms e.g. larger room for more? Is 500 baht the low season price?

like the area, was planning on staying at Canterbury tales again but if this place is better value might investigate.

thanks for the effort of posting the pics, little more info would be great. cheers.

I heard the rooms are decent as a couple regulars have stayed there, I also heard only some rooms have a safe so ask for that in particular as I heard a Pattaya story re that, not that safes are totally fool proof but better than nothing.

It is Thai run also so booking may not be 100%, I booked a room for a friend there paid a deposit but Thai business mind is such that if a better deal comes in between ie a longer stayer then they will take it, will give you back the deposit but your left without a room. 

This happened to my pal on arrival they told him no have loom, sell already, he had to trapse around at 2am for a room.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

Archived