IGNORED

Ford Ranger Wildtrak 2.2 double cab for sale

texasredneck

Feb 2013 Ranger 2.2 Auto Wildtrak in white with roller cover fitted, taxed till July full Ford service history 9800 KM. In Pattaya / Ban Chang area

first offer of 800K and its gone, please PM me or phone  0861 522480

post-140976-0-25881200-1413953906_thumb.jpgpost-140976-0-40183200-1413953910_thumb.jpgpost-140976-0-08463200-1413953914_thumb.jpgpost-140976-0-88123500-1413953916_thumb.jpgpost-140976-0-78551900-1413953919_thumb.jpgpost-140976-0-52804300-1413953922_thumb.jpgpost-140976-0-41198600-1413953925_thumb.jpgpost-140976-0-10104800-1413953928_thumb.jpgpost-140976-0-27627700-1413953932_thumb.jpg

Great trucks these,  Can I ask if you had any serious offers at all yet?

For all your Pattaya Golf and Hotel Reservations visit www.pattayagolf.com

Great car, Im sure someone will pick this up for that price.

Ford done well  with this truck, starting to see a lot of these on the road now.

New price 919,000 Baht 1 1/2 year old  I would give you 600,000 for it.

Taoism: sh*t happens

Buddhism: if sh*t happens, it isn't really sh*t

Islam: if sh*t happens, it is the will of Allah

Catholicism: if sh*t happens, you deserve it

Judaism: why does this sh*t always happen to us?

Atheism: I don't believe this sh*t

New price 919,000 Baht 1 1/2 year old  I would give you 600,000 for it.

I bet you would ...lol

Ok 550,000 now

Taoism: sh*t happens

Buddhism: if sh*t happens, it isn't really sh*t

Islam: if sh*t happens, it is the will of Allah

Catholicism: if sh*t happens, you deserve it

Judaism: why does this sh*t always happen to us?

Atheism: I don't believe this sh*t

Great trucks these,  Can I ask if you had any serious offers at all yet?

As yet no offers - have 2 people who want to see it but as I am at work now will be difficult as one works crazy shifts and one guy in HK just now.

Great truck but I have a company toyota truck so no need for it now in Pattaya - cost 922K and 24K for the roller cover

800k is little high be prepared to let it go for 700K and under.

One2car and talarod has a few, same year 750K through a dealer, so the reasonable price privately would be under 700K

Simple maths. First year depreciation 20%, second year 10%, so the real price is 660K, Whats is it insured for 660K? :)

Pffft - looks like a Mazda to me :SoWhat1:

:WinkGrin1:

• 1 month later...

Selling your car on PA must be a nightmare as the second hand value is always well above the depreciation levels expected. I know that Thailand has a high value second hand car position but FFS you might as well add a couple of hundred K and get a brand new one. 

Selling your car on PA must be a nightmare as the second hand value is always well above the depreciation levels expected. I know that Thailand has a high value second hand car position but FFS you might as well add a couple of hundred K and get a brand new one. 

Why would you want to waste an extra $10 000 to get a new one?

I can think of a few things to do with $10 000

Why would you want to waste an extra $10 000 to get a new one?

I can think of a few things to do with $10 000

Well, the car we see here is two years old and as much as we would love to trust the OP we cannot be sure of the drivers history. If you check the current listings for this model you can see the delta is quite small and does not account for the service and warranty value. Again I am not having a go at the OP and hope he gets what he wants I am just saying that the Second Hand car market in Thailand is bordering on not being true value. $10,000 is a lot but buying a car is always a big investment. 

Well, the car we see here is two years old and as much as we would love to trust the OP we cannot be sure of the drivers history. If you check the current listings for this model you can see the delta is quite small and does not account for the service and warranty value. Again I am not having a go at the OP and hope he gets what he wants I am just saying that the Second Hand car market in Thailand is bordering on not being true value. $10,000 is a lot but buying a car is always a big investment. 

So what would you propose for folks who live in Thailand? Go buy used car in UK and bring it over?

Or save 300 000 baht=$10 000 and buy one locally?

So what would you propose for folks who live in Thailand? Go buy used car in UK and bring it over?

Or save 300 000 baht=$10 000 and buy one locally?

No, I suggest you buy what is in your mind the best value in fact you should buy this one as it is clearly a fantastic deal for you

No, I suggest you buy what is in your mind the best value in fact you should buy this one as it is clearly a fantastic deal for you

So what you saying is that you struggle with reading and comprehension.?

OP clearly posted SOLD

I clearly asked what price it was sold for

But you felt the need to express your useless opinion on the matter which you do not have a clue about?

Did i get it right? or miss something?

So what you saying is that you struggle with reading and comprehension.?

OP clearly posted SOLD

I clearly asked what price it was sold for

But you felt the need to express your useless opinion on the matter which you do not have a clue about?

Did i get it right? or miss something?

No need to be rude, I was simply saying that the second hand prices in Thailand we higher than most and that this fact might suggest that buying a new car maybe a better value option, what is wrong with that? 

800k is little high be prepared to let it go for 700K and under.

One2car and talarod has a few, same year 750K through a dealer, so the reasonable price privately would be under 700K

Simple maths. First year depreciation 20%, second year 10%, so the real price is 660K, Whats is it insured for 660K? :)

Your figures are too low and the sale shows that. Truck was in perfect order, no-one even been in the back seat and has been serviced by Ford twice and only done 10K and those miles done on 3 return trips to Chiang Mai on the motorways.

No need to be rude, I was simply saying that the second hand prices in Thailand we higher than most and that this fact might suggest that buying a new car maybe a better value option, what is wrong with that? 

So lets try again.

OP posted sold

I asked how much it was sold for

But you insist on posting rubbish about values?

Guess you dont know what you are talking about then or youre calculators busted.

So how much did you sell it for?

I had it valued by Red Book the Thailand trade people :)

SO how much did you sell it for?

What the big secret?

So lets try again.

OP posted sold

I asked how much it was sold for

But you insist on posting rubbish about values?

So how much did you sell it for?

Happy to start again:

1. Car sold, I hope he got the price he was asking for!

2. You post about asking how much he sold it for was a question for him and I was not responding to your question.

3. The second hand car value is not "Rubbish" it is very high compared to others

4. It seems like you have more to say about his original price being too high, I was just being generic. 

5. Perhaps you should buy a peddle bike or really splash out on a Tuk Tuk 

SO how much did you sell it for?

What the big secret?

I hope he tells you to mind your own business  :GoldenSmile1:

Happy to start again:

1. Car sold, I hope he got the price he was asking for!

2. You post about asking how much he sold it for was a question for him and I was not responding to your question.

3. The second hand car value is not "Rubbish" it is very high compared to others

4. It seems like you have more to say about his original price being too high, I was just being generic. 

5. Perhaps you should buy a peddle bike or really splash out on a Tuk Tuk 

I hope he tells you to mind your own business  :GoldenSmile1:

I realize you struggle to comprehend.

Used car value is used car value.

For those who live in Thailand, your opinion of what its worth in UK or should be worth is useless,why? Because this is Thailand and used car prices are used car prices.

The fact that he is hiding the price its sold for, clearly says for much less than advertised or he expected.

Price of 2013  trucks through a dealer http://one2car.com/search/Search_Result.aspx?Brand=B0018&Model=S0154&Body=D1283&Year1=2012&Year2=2018&&Subbody=M07248

Doubt it was sold for this prices and if it did, then he is a very lucky man

I realize you struggle to comprehend.

Used car value is used car value.

For those who live in Thailand, your opinion of what its worth in UK or should be worth is useless,why? Because this is Thailand and used car prices are used car prices.

The fact that he is hiding the price its sold for, clearly says for much less than advertised or he expected.

Price of 2013  trucks through a dealer http://one2car.com/search/Search_Result.aspx?Brand=B0018&Model=S0154&Body=D1283&Year1=2012&Year2=2018&&Subbody=M07248

Doubt it was sold for this prices and if it did, then he is a very lucky man

When did I ever mention the UK? I live in Buriram

Archived