IGNORED

Visa help

Tyrone33

Hello guys I'm going to Thailand for six weeks. For the first time do I need a Visa for that period of time. Normally only go for three weeks so I know I don't need.

Many thanks

Tyrone

I'd go to your Thai embassy or consulate back home and apply for 90 day visa.

yes you need to apply to the thai emabassy get a visa for that length of time before you leave or get your 30 day on arrival and do a visa run once in Thailand to a neighbouring country think over land you get an extra 2 weeks that would cover you.

far easier to arrange if you have time before you leave. looks like you can apply by post a line just above the picture comes up "how to apply by post"

www.thaiembassyuk.org.uk/?q=node/401

this service started January 2014 by all accounts

Make your visa in your home country is more confident and comfortable on your vacation.
The new rules also allow you to enter without a visa regime for 30 days and subsequently extend your visa in Thailand at the immigration office.
My opinion is that the first option is better.

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

You can enter on the 30 day visa waiver and get another 30 days in Jomtien immigration for 1900Bht .

Or get a tourist visa (60 days) from the Thai embassy in your home country .   

Archived