Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Tweettweet hotel soi 8

piero

Soft opening but quite finished, officially will open in december, Tweettweet offer 29 rooms and great location on soi 8, in front of Flipper Lodge, really large room of 50, actually joiner is 800 bahts but must wait the full opening, canchange like many hotels.Original shower and chair.

http://pattayaone.com/tweettweet.html

http://www.tweettweetpattaya.com/

DSC_0031.JPG

DSC_0031.JPG

DSC_0025.JPG

DSC_0044.JPG

Like all new hotels they all look nice,take away the 800 baht joiner fee and the place would sound more appealing,but as you mention that may change, especially considering its central location.

Strange name.

BG - where you stay?

Monger - er...Tweettweet

BG - 5555 (falls off chair)

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

I saw it the other day on Agoda, I was really considering it cuz it's new and great value of money for a 50sq room. But after the 800 joiner that you mentioned I think I'll stick with my old choice. 

Yesterday i saw it on booking.com and thought to give it a try next time i come to Patts but no way if any kind of joiner fees.

I am also interested after seeing it on Agoda.

I have been down soi 8 dozens of times and can't picture where it is. Is it in the middle of the bars? Would it be noisy as hell at nite?

If someone who is in Pattaya right now can stop by and confirm about the 800 joiner fee I would appreciate it.

Joiner fees should be forbidden in Disneyland for Adults...

It's my life, it's now or never, I ain't gonna live forever, I just want to live while I'm alive !! (Bon Jovi)

My Cambodia Trip report February 2012

Some filipinas i had mostly for short-time those last 3 years

Bohol Island Trip report September 2011

Unforgotten places : A slideshow of the countries i've been in South-East Asia

Unforgettable people and memories : A slideshow of the nice people i met in South-East Asia

No joiner fees!They replied quickly the email i sent them:

We would like to Thank you for your interesting our Tweet Tweet Nest Pattaya

For hotel joiner’s policy we have no charge for joiner.  

Best Regard,

Pattharak B.

I would say also if you book double occupancy via agoda/booking then there would not be a joiner fee but if you bring a third person then maybe.

Forget to say that i pay 1500 bahts, half price of full price discount until december then when the price will be around 2000 B the answer by email will be right, actually 800 B will be charged

No joiner fees!They replied quickly the email i sent them:

We would like to Thank you for your interesting our Tweet Tweet Nest Pattaya

For hotel joiner’s policy we have no charge for joiner.  

Best Regard,

Pattharak B.

Nice work buddy.. I think I'll give it a go then in Feb.

Forget to say that i pay 1500 bahts, half price of full price discount until december then when the price will be around 2000 B the answer by email will be right, actually 800 B will be charged

I didn't understand mate! are you staying there for half the price thus you had to pay 800B for joiner? and after the discount offer is over and the price go high then it will be joiner free?

I want to learn if this hotel is next to beerbars in soi 8? can anybody stayed at this hotel tell abour noise levels please?

Piero i also don't understand your comment at all.

I've heard that TweetTweet is popular with the 'birds' ? :hello09:

Any news guys? have any one tried it?

It'll be much appreciated if one of you guys who is in Pattaya right now drop by and ask at the front disk  :Cheers9:

I just checked for prices in march,some very good deals on ebookers right now( with promo code MORESNORKELS).

Same price can be found on the ebookers mobile aplication(APP15) and you can earn a bit more bonus+ points.

Any update on this hotel would be great,but i will probably give it a try anyway.

From £20  Tweet Tweet Nest - ebookers - Google Chrome.jpg

• 1 month later...

Would be interested to know about noise levels as well being Soi 8. 

Anyone have a recent update here?

S'n'D

Archived