Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Apartment somewhere between soi 6 to WS budget 30 000

VFV

Im looking for a apartment/hotel, where you can rent it on a weekly/monthly basis, preferable weekly to start with, and no one year contract.

What I want is

- Pool, That you can use 24/7, and do not lock the doors to it, otherwise it do not matter if they offer it or not, since I will mainly use it at night time.

- Desk and chair in the room, so I can use a computer.

- Microwave

- Refrigerator

- TV

- Mirrors around the bed would also be A BIG PLUS, almost a must have. :P

- Must: Good location, somewhere between, Soi 6 to WS on either, BR, SR or soi buakhao. I prefer BR or SR around soi 11 area

- Clean and looks good.

- Friendly staff

- Off course no fee for guests or something like that.

Budget: Max 30 000/month or 8000/weekly, but then it have to be something extra. I prefer if it stays under  20 000 for a whole month or under 5000 weekly, but Im willing to go over for something that feels really right.

contact honey, there are many apartments for monthly rent in VT6

maybe you only looking on holiday websites which of course show nightly prices.

contact honey, there are many apartments for monthly rent in VT6

maybe you only looking on holiday websites which of course show nightly prices.

Vt6 Pool closed at night.

Never seen anywhere in pattaya with a 24 hr pool.

Only way I would think u could get that would be to hire a villa but that's not cheap

Think better to scout around when you are in town?  Just book a room anywhere for 1k a night or so then take your time.  Most require a longer term 6-12 months but I don't think someone is going to knock back 30k.

p.s it would be worth having a chat to Residence Garden. They have 2 pools and the day rate from the Pattayatalk website was 1400b.  Two nice pools. 

it is 10 mins to Soi 6 on baht bus from here fyi. motocy taxi quick n painless for return trips late night.

Never seen anywhere in pattaya with a 24 hr pool.

Only way I would think u could get that would be to hire a villa but that's not cheap

As long as they dont close the doors, then I can go there anyway. But a pool is not a must but a plus.

Think better to scout around when you are in town?  Just book a room anywhere for 1k a night or so then take your time.  Most require a longer term 6-12 months but I don't think someone is going to knock back 30k.

p.s it would be worth having a chat to Residence Garden. They have 2 pools and the day rate from the Pattayatalk website was 1400b.  Two nice pools. 

it is 10 mins to Soi 6 on baht bus from here fyi. motocy taxi quick n painless for return trips late night.

Yes, but I dont want to spend to much time planing when Im in pattaya, I want to have much of the planing done before I go to pattaya, so I can relax when Im in pattaya. Going into every place that look like a guesthouse or hotel or apartment and ask about this, is time- and energy-consuming, and I will probably miss a lot of them anyway. There are hundres of them, so some hints about what places are the best for this prices would be good.:)

RG looks good but cost from what I can see 39 000 monthly and 12 000 weekly, so over budget and are to off. Plus this concerns me,"Extra person/Extra bed 600-9000"

only 24hour pool i know is le viman resort. they also have a monthly rate, but its half way between pattaya and jomtien.

gorgeous little quiet place, 2 pools in fact.

As long as they dont close the doors, then I can go there anyway. But a pool is not a must but a plus.

Yes, but I dont want to spend to much time planing when Im in pattaya, I want to have much of the planing done before I go to pattaya, so I can relax when Im in pattaya. Going into every place that look like a guesthouse or hotel or apartment and ask about this, is time- and energy-consuming, and I will probably miss a lot of them anyway. There are hundres of them, so some hints about what places are the best for this prices would be good.:)

RG looks good but cost from what I can see 39 000 monthly and 12 000 weekly, so over budget and are to off. Plus this concerns me,"Extra person/Extra bed 600-9000"

Extra person extra bed usually means if u want to have a friend or family member share the room. It doesn't usually refer to bar girls

Hi.

If you don't mind going to prattumnak hill near big Buddha I have new condo, 1 bed, gym, pool, underground car park.

Art on the Hill. Available from 1st Jan 2015

20,000 baht month.

Email me if your interested [email protected]

Regards

Steve

Night time is when they put in chemicals to clean and sanatise the pool for the morning - not a great idea to go in pool then

Archived