Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

August and April Suites adding 2 new Hotels soon

charliesexy69

March and May Suites will be opening in Pattaya next Year.

One of them will be open for business by December or at the latest January 2015.

Nothing on the internet that I can see but I was notified by August Suites Management back in June this year.

Very similar setup as August Suites with 7 floors. The 2 new hotels will be pretty much next to each other.

The hotels March and May Suites are being built of Central Pattaya Road down the end of Soi Phatthaya Klang 16.

I thought I would share my info for any mongers who stay with these hotels.

If you want to know more about the 2 new hotels contact Reception at April or August Suites.

Happy days.

This photo was taken from April Suites. March Suites is behind the high rise so not much of a view of the ocean. Hope this post helps someone as I only found August Suites through people posting here on PA.

Thanks.

post-138543-0-65134000-1413806302_thumb.jpg

Thats interesting,more so cos i stayed at August suites this year and last,and although i liked the place i want to try somewhere different, albeit they are the same group.Both august and april recieve consistently good comments, so its fair to say these two will be popular when they`re finished.

• 3 weeks later...

Both should be good additions to the April/August suites stable. I've stayed in both about 4 times. August Suites is slightly better IMHO. Breakfast however is dire in both lol.

Does anyone know if the March / May Suites are being pitched as more or less luxurious than the existing ones? With Pools? Gyms etc?

Experts warn that a laptop can seriously damage your sperm....

Although in my experience, not as much as sperm can damage your laptop!

I staed in August Suites in September. The interior of the hotel was cooled down like a freezer. The floors were so cold, when I oened the window the water would condensate on the floor. Within an hour my room was a pool. After some days I move out. I like the warm breeze from outside, I have it cold enough were I live.

Hope the two new hotels are better in that respect, I will give it a try. No hope for the Internet, both in April and in August Internet sucks.  

• 2 weeks later...

Really. Every time I've stayed its been hot in the common areas.

The internet has been ok without being superb though. Still loved it all the same.

• 2 months later...

I hope new hotels price levels will be below august suites...they ask 2200baht for the cheapest room in february and this is too much

Not sure of the prices at August suites in February but I booked standard superior room on poolside without breakfast for 1500 baht a night and includes tax. I booked 26 February - 27 March 2015. Used credit card and payed 2000 baht deposit. I'm happy with that. I booked directly with the hotels email. A great hotel from my experiences last year. Its no problem to bring a different lady up to my room every 3 hours as long as its only one at a time. But after 3 ladies it tends to quieten me down by night time and I keep one for the whole night.

• 2 months later...

Does anybody have an update on the new hotels ?

In October the opening was planned for Decmeber or latest January.

Today we have already April and I cannot find these new hotels on any bookingmachine

but would be keen to stay there in May.

I want to try the new hotel in my next trip with opening prices

If someone give latest information about opening date I will be happy

Does anybody have an update on the new Hotels ?

In October the opening was planned for Decmeber or latest January.

Today we have already April and I cannot find these new Hotels on any bookingmachine

but would be keen to stay there in May.

I was at August Suites last week discussing the same question. They tell me March Suites will open at the end of April 2015. A website will be created once the hotel is opened.

May suites has now been changed to May hotel. It won't be finished for another 3 months. It will also have a website created when it opens.

If you want to enquire yourself send an email to August Suites and attention it to Wei. Hope that helps.

thanks charliesexy69

My trip is end of july and I will be happy to try the brand new hotel....of course if they give a special opening promotion on low season

Archived