Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Malaysia Airlines from mel

Harvez

Flying next week from Sydney to Bkk via KL, only $700. I haven't flown them for a while but the price was too good to resist. 

A price to die for you could say judging by their recent history

href="/monthly_10_2009/post-1-125681518559.png">post-1-125681518559.png

Anyone flown this route super cheap flights.

i have flown them before. no problem at all.

Unfortunately i cant find any decent price the times i am travelling anymore.

Cheapest i can get with them for Melb to BKK for my upcoming trip is $1500 plus.

Airline is fine - have flown them many many times. As mentioned due to recent crashes, they're forced to lower their price. Planes are good, quite punctual. Stopover in KL isn't too bad, although limited placed that serve alcohol. Go to Satay-club, they sometimes have some specials on the Tiger beers on tap.

If the price is right, I would fly them without a doubt.

<p><span style="font-size:18px;"><span style="font-family:'Brush Script MT';">Never Say Never</span></span></p><div><p><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:Arial, 'sans-serif';">about 20 trips to LOS, next trip in Dec-15...</span></span></p><p> </p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:Arial, 'sans-serif';">

No dramas. The hosties are cute as well.

As much as I love all things Australian, I got to get me action of the asian persuasian.

I was looking at them recently, attracted by B24k for BKK-LHR-BKK next summer, the long-haul sectors both on A380s looked very nice.

Unfortunately the price was B30k-and-up, when I went back a week later, ready to book !

• 2 weeks later...

I just got $340 from Darwin to Bangkok via KL on Malaysian. And that's with 3 days notice.

Archived