IGNORED

Nokia lumia

slipperyone

Before I spend the cash was planning on picking up a Nokia lumina 635 from the uk sim free and use as a Thailand phone.

Does anyone have one and have they had any issues getting a pre paid SIM card for it?

Everybody who i know who has had a lumia have only negative things to say about them,any reason why you have choose it?.Just to clarify i have never had a lumia but atleast 4 people i know have and none have been greatly impressed

I have this phone but I am confident that you will not have any problems using this phone and sim card Thai in Thailand, but also even sim cards from the UK, if you have roaming services. Ask your phone operator with respect to the sim card from your home country.

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

Everybody who i know who has had a lumia have only negative things to say about them,any reason why you have choose it?.Just to clarify i have never had a lumia but atleast 4 people i know have and none have been greatly impressed

I have one and won't change for an iPhone or Android . 

I have one and won't change for an iPhone or Android .

As i said i am only going on what others have told me,i actually like the look of the lumias

I have a 925 and even though it is over a year old Im stuck with nokia now, the phones are great and much better than iphone lr samsung imo, only thing lacking is the app store isnt as good

href="/monthly_10_2009/post-1-125681518559.png">post-1-125681518559.png

I have a 925 and even though it is over a year old Im stuck with nokia now, the phones are great and much better than iphone lr samsung imo, only thing lacking is the app store isnt as good

good point about the app store(here the maps is great though)i personally use the htc m8 atm,great looking phone,usual specs for a high end phone but the big thing i like is the speakers are great,good quality with decent volume

Cheers all sorted just picked up a sim free Motorola with android apps so sorted. Will pick a Thai sim up when over there. :)

• 3 months later...

I have a lumia 925 and love it, are they able to unlock these in a place like tukcom for less than here in the US?

Archived