IGNORED

I need alot of advice please!

charliesexy69

Thank you for taking the time to read my first post here on this awesome forum.

I will start off by saying I'm married but separated now for 2 weeks with my wife. This is what I want after pounding many sexy Thai ladies. 

This year I had my first trip to Thailand. I headed straight to Pattaya.

I met a nice Thai lady on my first trip and spent 14 nights with her in June 2014 and we are now what she calls bf/gf. I went back to see her again in September 2014. I want to get this Thai lady a 3 month Tourist visa hopefully starting around the end of my next trip there in March 2015.

My question is if I'm married now can I forget any chance of successfully getting her visa granted if I try to show I will support her in her application?

She doesn't know I'm married.

I will be filing for divorce in the next few weeks. The divorce should finish up without too much timewasting.

might help if you explain which country.

well he is flying an Australian flag, so that might be a clue.

"Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character."

might help if you explain which country.

I'm in Australia.

Don't think it's OZ, as you need to be separated for a year before you can file for divorce.

I think you're going in head over heals here . You hardly know the

girl and already want to get her over to Australia for 3 months . 

Your choice of course but it doesn't sound as a good idea to me . 

Spending time in holiday mode in Thailand isn't exactly the same

as spending 3 months with the same girl in Australia . She will get

bored quickly , specially if you have to work all day .  

Don't think it's OZ, as you need to be separated for a year before you can file for divorce.

Shows how much I know. I thought I would be able to just get divorced when I felt like it.

So I guess my only option to help her gain the tourist visa is if they don't check if I'm married?

It seems stupid to say that but do The Australian Government go through all information on file about me as in checking to see if I'm married?

There's a mass of info' held about you on various Gov't records that will show your marital status.  As they're all Gov't records the Immigration Dep't will have the right of immediate data access.  Yes, I think they'll know that you are married and I would say this would be something that will be routinely checked by their computer program.

One way to stuff up a Visa application would be to lie about something as simple as that.

Without looking at the forms I don't know if "Separated" is one of the options you can put down for marital status, but if it is you'd be better off being honest.  You might also want to have a good think about what you're doing if it's a case of out of the frying pan.....

Cheers

Perthie

Perthie's PA Bash and Bikini/Glow Party 19th May 2017.  Bikini clad girls in body paint, great food including pig roast, free shots, games and prizes for the lads and lasses.

6pm onwards at Sexy In The City (Soi 6) under the hosting expertise of the magnificent Xylanic.

No problems to get a tourist visa for the girl if you're separated. As long as you can show you're financially stable, have a home (rent or owned) and you need to proof you've been in a relationship with her (eg photos together, communication etc). Easy done. PM me if you have any questions.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

<p><span style="font-size:18px;"><span style="font-family:'Brush Script MT';">Never Say Never</span></span></p><div><p><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:Arial, 'sans-serif';">about 20 trips to LOS, next trip in Dec-15...</span></span></p><p> </p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:Arial, 'sans-serif';">

Thank you all for the feedback and opinion.

I will keep talking everyday to my Thai lady and keep a record of all conversation which I have been doing now for almost 4 months.

Please,please,please just read the advice jerry give you and re read it a million times it is the best advice you are going to get.Dont rush it,no need.

Please,please,please just read the advice jerry give you and re read it a million times it is the best advice you are going to get.Dont rush it,no need.

I agree. After thinking today what advice has been given to me here I will delay any visa for the next 12 months and keep visiting Pattaya every 3 or 4 months.

Sought my shit out here and see what I do after my divorce.

I'm well aware of the Thai ladies so easily throwing themselves at us and then saying....I can come see you for a holiday!! I can take care you everyday!!

I had 19 women in my hotel room over 10 days and now I keep in contact with 4 everyday. 2 of them want to come on a tourist visa next year. I will delay now and that will also give me a chance to work out which lady I want to get serious with.

I agree. After thinking today what advice has been given to me here I will delay any visa for the next 12 months and keep visiting Pattaya every 3 or 4 months.

Sought my shit out here and see what I do after my divorce.

I'm well aware of the Thai ladies so easily throwing themselves at us and then saying....I can come see you for a holiday!! I can take care you everyday!!

I had 19 women in my hotel room over 10 days and now I keep in contact with 4 everyday. 2 of them want to come on a tourist visa next year. I will delay now and that will also give me a chance to work out which lady I want to get serious with.

Well done for listening!Sounds like you are coming out of a Shit relationship so just go and have some fun for a while,play the field a bit and see what's around..have fun and good luck

And only 19 girls over 10 days?You need to up your game lol.;)

Well he did say 19 girls in his "hotel room" in 10 days, there are surely some massage,Bj,short time bars to add to the tally [emoji6]

Well he did say 19 girls in his "hotel room" in 10 days, there are surely some massage,Bj,short time bars to add to the tally [emoji6]

Hahaha,good point

Archived