IGNORED

Pizza Italy Off Soi Bukhao

Evil Penevil

After reading this topic I decided to visit last night.

Great food, service was excellent, Italian chef/owner was great.  A number of Italians eating there so you know the food is good.

Enjoyed a Greek salad, mushroom pizza and whole red salmon fish.  All were fantastic and this restaurant is now a regular for me.

As mentioned by others, very quiet (due to location) and deserves more customers.  

I notcied they also do deliveries.

I love Italian food, I will try make an effort finding this place in april

I stayed next door for a month in January, nice place, too bad for the location,

His rooms are nice and he does a good walk in rate!

I usually eat there at least twice a week. The place really deserves more customers. Guess it must be the location.

• 4 weeks later...

Do you walk in to the left of 18coins to get to this place?

The soi is a little bit farther south than 18 Coins. It's the last little soi before the well marked Soi 15 if coming from 18 Coins. See post #4 in this thread.

• 3 weeks later...

50B Garlic Bread

attachicon.gif20141020_191024.jpg

250B  Seafood Spaghetti

attachicon.gif20141020_191849.jpg

240B Neapolitan Pizza

attachicon.gif20141020_192035.jpg

Check Bin treat

attachicon.gif20141020_194759.jpg

All good!

I didnt see any food in those photos.

Well there was something I was very hungry for in them all, lets put it that way

Do you walk in to the left of 18coins to get to this place?

Walk in at Asia backpackers, or the soi to go to boomerang. South of 18 coins

• 3 weeks later...

I dropped into Pizza Italy to try more dishes. I started with the bruschetta topped with chopped tomato and garlic.

IMG_0223.jpg

It was very good. The bread was perfectly toasted and the topping was properly seasoned and balanced between the garlic and tomato.

IMG_0219.jpg

The tomato had a lot of flavor (unusual for Thailand). I added a touch of heat with a few drops of olive oil infused with chilies.

IMG_0221.jpg...Untitled-1.jpg

Tortellini in brodo (broth) came next. It's a northern Italian dish that is traditionally served as the first course at Christmas dinner.

IMG_0232.jpg

The tortellini was fresh an tasty, but the pork broth should have had a stronger flavor.

IMG_0232a.jpg

Total cost was 380 baht for the two dishes, a San Miguel Light and a Coke Lite. I'll be back again!

Evil

sigmyvvv.jpg.cb46a0ab77905c40e6b49f00c43b583a.jpg

Archived