IGNORED

Itenarary and hotel in hua hin help needed

studboybkk

All

I will be doing a 3 day trip to Hua Hin. Traveling with a TG.Need advise on

1. Where to stay ? Budget 2000baht per day tops

2. What to do ? I mean touristy stuff during the day ?

3. Night life recommendations ..bars, gogo's , restaurants and the like. I don't plan to screw around...will stick to my girl.

I have been a gazillion times to patty .... First time to hua hin ...so could use all the help I can get.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

When I went, stayed at a cheap guesthouse ten minutes walk from the beach (not really recommented) so will follow this thread to see what others say.

Tourist stuff for during the day: the beach, I went to see some elephants, you can take a ride on them (i did not), the trainstation looks nice, some nice markets around and the mountains look nice.

For bars; just walk around the centre, there are some bars and there is one nightclub 2 for 1 cocktail before 11 I think, best to order yourself at the bar otherwise pay 70 baht servicecharge (or don't if you are lazy like me).

For a bar I recommend Coco beach club, it is a lounge club with sport on a big screen, it is also a restaurant with pretty good food.

Archived