Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Hi all New here

johnny_wadd

Hi all I'm new here. Lived in Thailand before - but at the moment in the UK :-( Be comming to Thailand soon (Pattaya) can't wait!

P.s loks like a quite lively board this sooooooooooooooo many rooms heeeeelp where do I start!

Hi, seems you've got a similar story to me....lived in Thailand a few years but returned to mongering after splitting up from the missus?

Start by reading, reading and more reading! Most questions you may have have probably got an answer already, use the search function. Then plan your next trip and tell us all about it!

Welcome, have fun!

Next trip Aug 31-Sep13, theme: try more freelancers, get dirty! Note to self: TAKE MORE PHOTOS!!!

Welcome on board also from me.  :hello09:

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

Cheers guys! It seems to me that once you step foot in Los it gets into your blood - it's like a good addiction. My first time I ever came here was 95 then every year after that without fail! 2003 - 2008 worked as English teacher lived in Banguyai ten points to anyone who knows it lol. 2008 things started getting sticky for English teachers without degrees(yours truly) went back to UK. Been doing an an open degree ever since and hope to return 2015 end of once graduated. Really just treading water in the UK. Anyways thanks for the replies guys much appreciated!

Archived