Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Amari nova suites anyone?

dirtyslag

Hello all

I'm thinking of booking here next trip anyone have any feedback? I mean room service everyday,and is utilities included etc

I'm looking at the one bedroom suite,last couple of trips I stayed at KTK but was very disappointed last trip,I like the area round there not too far,not too close to the action...

Looks very nice and would like any of your opinions

Cheers fellas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

OP - I know the area well and I like it round there (though many don't). I stayed in Amari Nova last year...very classy with a great rooftop pool. The other place you might consider is the Centara Nova Spa (from KTK, walk past Amari and the Spa is around the corner). The Spa is around 30% cheaper and really is very good - classy and stylish.

I was thinking about staying at Amari Nova Suites for the new year. How is the location? I don't mind paying for a taxi ride back to the room. Also anyone know if they do charge extra for 1 or 2 girls? Been reading mostly on Bangkok addicts for the first part of my trip and now it is time for my Pattaya research. Thanks in advance for the input.

I was thinking about staying at Amari Nova Suites for the new year. How is the location? I don't mind paying for a taxi ride back to the room. Also anyone know if they do charge extra for 1 or 2 girls? Been reading mostly on Bangkok addicts for the first part of my trip and now it is time for my Pattaya research. Thanks in advance for the input.

I stayed at the Nova Park for over a month this year and do like the area, short Moto and your on Center RD Baht Bus route. golf buggy will take you and pick you up from 2nd Rd, Big C and North RD.

I stayed at amari nova in June, great value for money, had a corner suite for next to no money, trouble is many a taxi or baht bus driver doesn't know it so was often a challenge getting back at night, but no problem heading out as they have a golf buggy.

I had a girl with me from check in so she registered as my go guest the whole way through but I did see others being charged a joiner fee so not sure if they are guest friendly or not, suggest you drop them a mail on their joiner policy

There is an ex dream teen massage superstar by the name of " beer " that works there doing room service, she is an absolute stunner & no longer available

OP - I know the area well and I like it round there (though many don't). I stayed in Amari Nova last year...very classy with a great rooftop pool. The other place you might consider is the Centara Nova Spa (from KTK, walk past Amari and the Spa is around the corner). The Spa is around 30% cheaper and really is very good - classy and stylish.

Cheers for the heads up LW...

Just checked out their website at centara nova,it's coming in about £400 quid more expensive than nova suites!!

Looks like a nice hotel though...

Cheers for the heads up LW...

Just checked out their website at centara nova,it's coming in about £400 quid more expensive than nova suites!!

Looks like a nice hotel though...

Wow, that really surprised me....I am going to Patts next week and was considering booking the Spa, its low season price is at least 1/3 cheaper than Amari Nova Suites. I just checked the prices and wow they have shot up, 3,000THB+ per nite, thats twice the low season rate. Other options in that soi are Nova Gold, this is one of the cheapest 4* hotels in Patts (around 1,500)...it is really excellent in terms of quality of rooms and customer service (2 mini drawbacks (a) no dining room, but use Nova Suite (b) pool 100% in shade). Also might consider @Mind again good quality, but more expensive.

Wow, that really surprised me....I am going to Patts next week and was considering booking the Spa, its low season price is at least 1/3 cheaper than Amari Nova Suites. I just checked the prices and wow they have shot up, 3,000THB+ per nite, thats twice the low season rate. Other options in that soi are Nova Gold, this is one of the cheapest 4* hotels in Patts (around 1,500)...it is really excellent in terms of quality of rooms and customer service (2 mini drawbacks (a) no dining room, but use Nova Suite (b) pool 100% in shade). Also might consider @Mind again good quality, but more expensive.

I was going to stay at nova gold but like you said there is no restaurant,because I eat like a mouse while in Patts,room service is probably the only way I can make myself get some food down me !

So that put me off,I think I'll just give the suites a go...

Thanks for your help

I was going to stay at nova gold but like you said there is no restaurant,because I eat like a mouse while in Patts,room service is probably the only way I can make myself get some food down me !

So that put me off,I think I'll just give the suites a go...

Thanks for your help

Jamesons is at Nova park and they will deliver, their kitchen is open from 7 to 12.

http://www.jamesons-pattaya.com/

A good friend of mine just started as the new GM at the Nova suites and the Nova Platinum which is at the end of Walking Street... These hotels are a part of the group of Amari hotels in which I have done a lot of business over the years as part of the job I had in the past... I still have a contract in place at the Amari Ocean Tower which is at the beginning of beach road... My contract is executive bookings that include full use of the executive lounge on the 19th floor where you can enjoy snacks and non-alcoholic drinks 24 hours plus a free happy hour everyday between 5:30 till 7:30... They serve alcohol and great food... Free daily breakfast in the restaurant or the lounge plus 5 pieces of laundry free everyday.. Plus no joiner fee as there is normally one but my contract waives the fee..My rate is locked in at 116.00 USD net net per day.. In other words VAT and service charge is included.. If anyone is interested PM me.. As far as the Nova hotels I will get the info on joiner fees and such when I meet with the GM next week.. Maybe I can get a contract in place for addict members...

Fuck on!

A good friend of mine just started as the new GM at the Nova suites and the Nova Platinum which is at the end of walking street... These hotels are a part of the group of Amari hotels in which I have done a lot of business over the years as part of the job I had in the past... I still have a contract in place at the Amari Ocean Tower which is at the beginning of beach road... My contract is executive bookings that include full use of the executive lounge on the 19th floor where you can enjoy snacks and non-alcoholic drinks 24 hours plus a free happy hour everyday between 5:30 till 7:30... They serve alcohol and great food... Free daily breakfast in the restaurant or the lounge plus 5 pieces of laundry free everyday.. Plus no joiner fee as there is normally one but my contract waives the fee..My rate is locked in at 116.00 USD net net per day.. In other words VAT and service charge is included.. If anyone is interested PM me.. As far as the Nova hotels I will get the info on joiner fees and such when I meet with the GM next week.. Maybe I can get a contract in place for addict members...

Fuck on!

Good man KohDong

Keep us updated mate..

A good friend of mine just started as the new GM at the Nova suites and the Nova Platinum which is at the end of walking street... These hotels are a part of the group of Amari hotels in which I have done a lot of business over the years as part of the job I had in the past... I still have a contract in place at the Amari Ocean Tower which is at the beginning of beach road... My contract is executive bookings that include full use of the executive lounge on the 19th floor where you can enjoy snacks and non-alcoholic drinks 24 hours plus a free happy hour everyday between 5:30 till 7:30... They serve alcohol and great food... Free daily breakfast in the restaurant or the lounge plus 5 pieces of laundry free everyday.. Plus no joiner fee as there is normally one but my contract waives the fee..My rate is locked in at 116.00 USD net net per day.. In other words VAT and service charge is included.. If anyone is interested PM me.. As far as the Nova hotels I will get the info on joiner fees and such when I meet with the GM next week.. Maybe I can get a contract in place for addict members...

Fuck on!

Fair play to you if you can Sort that

• 2 weeks later...

Just looking back on this thread LW and found a pic of a great little spinner in this area...

Did you ever go into sunshine beer bar round there?

Her name is ice,tiny little thing and a fantastic girl!

She's on the left the one in the middle is an LB,also very friendly...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415303993.808552.jpg

Hi mate, nice looking girl. I don't know sunshine bar...where abouts is it?

When you come out of KTK and walk towards 2nd road,go past the family mart on the right and just before the 7-11 on the left ...there's a night club called red or something...it's the open air beer bar next to that...she's worth hunting down! Get a couple of tequilas down her and she's a tiger!!!

When you come out of KTK and walk towards 2nd road,go past the family mart on the right and just before the 7-11 on the left ...there's a night club called red or something...it's the open air beer bar next to that...she's worth hunting down! Get a couple of tequilas down her and she's a tiger!!!

Thanks for the tip Buddy!

Anyone know what their policy is on taking 2 girls back there ?

Tried emailing them but it's really unclear

Nova Suites are superb in my opinion great place to stay the best food and buffet I have ever had in Thailand , divided my time between two of there hotels , cant fault any Nova property , also really good is the Nova Park staying there you eat at the Suites around the corner and a great bargain imo

A big plus is  both hotels have huge rooms Nova Park  twin air cons , kitchen  , the hotels near each other have a golf buggy to take you to central road and a cheap motorbike taxi can bring you back at night , The location is not a problem but not right in the action , If that's required the Areca Lodge is perfect on LK Metro but has smaller rooms and less good food quality in my opinion .. .

Jamesons mentioned a pub resto is very near, prices where not a bargain but  worse after eating a curry that was served luke warm returned and served again not hot my buddy and I both got food poisoning bad runny bum for two days after and never used the place again, so I would beware ..

Archived