IGNORED

iPhone 6 coming to Thailand October 30

DaffyDuck

Apple’s fastest-ever iPhone rollout continues on the following dates:

• Friday, October 17: China, India and Monaco
• Thursday, October 23: Israel
• Friday, October 24: Czech Republic, French West Indies, Greenland, Malta, Poland, Reunion Island and South Africa
• Thursday, October 30: Bahrain and Kuwait
• Friday, October 31: Albania, Bosnia, Croatia, Estonia, Greece, Guam, Hungary, Iceland, Kosovo, Latvia, Lithuania, Macau, Macedonia, Mexico, Moldova, Montenegro, Serbia, South Korea, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Ukraine and Thailand

This machine at this price leaves me totally calm and does not attract me. There are a lot of other devices that perform at least the same or better functionality than that offered overpriced equipment.

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

This machine at this price leaves me totally calm and does not attract me. There are a lot of other devices that perform at least the same or better functionality than that offered overpriced equipment.

Bet you still have mobile phone like this 5555.. You never fear if you broke or lose this phone . :)

image.jpg

I guess it's not for you, then - plenty of others that seem to like it and look forward to it.

Wonder how much will it cost in Thailand ?25,000- 30,000 bt ?

Can it be pre ordered? I assume supplies will be limited.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Price would be the same as prior models, when they were new - except that the Plus model is $100 more (ie around 3,000 THB).

I assume the Plus model will be constrained, with the regular 4.7" model in moderate supply.

Also, bear in mind, there is no more 32GB model. You now get the 16GB model, the 64GB model, and a 128GB model.

Do not buy the 16GB models.

Bet you still have mobile phone like this 5555.. You never fear if you broke or lose this phone . :)

5555 Almost guessed Jocky. I have a Nokia 3310 and the 6280.  :hello09: 

More than adequate for my needs.

I guess it's not for you, then - plenty of others that seem to like it and look forward to it.

Yes. You may be surprised, but I agree with you. I'll leave this additional hype to cash such as you who easily succumb to mob frenzy and want to have any news for a lot of money.

It will certainly be more expensive and higher price than you said Jocky. I guess I'm somewhere between 35-40 K.

5555 Almost guessed Jocky. I have a Nokia 3310 and the 6280.  :hello09: 

Morethan adequate formy needs.

I have Nokia too , I,m happier with it . One night I left the mobile by the pool table upstairs at Pooks , forget to bring to my room. Came back next day , it was still there in same place 5555. I also have Apple iPad Air which is enough for me , .

It's been reported on a few sites to start at 25500 THB for the 16Gb 4,7", and the 5,5" 128Gb will be priced at 37400 THB as far as I remember.

As Daffy says, don't even consider the 16Gb. 128Gb does seem a bit overkill though...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's been reported on a few sites to start at 25500 THB for the 16Gb 4,7", and the 5,5" 128Gb will be priced at 37400 THB as far as I remember.

As Daffy says, don't even consider the 16Gb. 128Gb does seem a bit overkill though...

32GB used to be the sweet spot, which is now been taken by the 64GB model.

(for the same price as the 32GB model used to be)

Yeah, but would have made more sense to make 32Gb the entry model...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

$199.99 for a iphone6+,64GB at A.T.&T. with 2 yr. contract and trade in of working iphone5s, doesn't sound like" overpriced equipment" to me.

Apple threads are the tech equivalent of CC threads!!

If you are not interested simply don't post here, or don't moan when your post is removed or worse

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

$199.99 for a iphone6+,64GB at A.T.&T. with 2 yr. contract and trade in of working iphone5s, doesn't sound like" overpriced equipment" to me.

You can't compare the price you pay under a contract with the price for buying it outright. If you believe that they are the same then you are believing that corporations give stuff away for free.

BTW I hope that BM iPhone 6 has a good time in Thailand ... :GoldenSmile1:

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

i bought an i-phone 6 64gb sim free last month its spot on i love it.cost £619 but i can put it through my business and claim vat back so pretty cheap for what you get.

You can't compare the price you pay under a contract with the price for buying it outright. If you believe that they are the same then you are believing that corporations give stuff away for free.

BTW I hope that BM iPhone 6 has a good time in Thailand ... :GoldenSmile1:

Very true. Subsidized phones with 2 year contract extensions means you are paying an inflated contract rate for 2 years. Kind of a "six of one, half dozen of another" situation. For instance, some USA carriers let you buy a phone outright or bring a phone and then pay up to $30 less a month on your contract. You're saving $720 over what would have been a 2 year contract, which ironically is the same price as your typical flagship phone without subsidies. Basically, they are giving you a discount because the carrier didn't have to subsidize a phone for you. So, a 2 year lock at an inflated contract rate, plus paying $199 and giving up your last phony which you have paid equity into via money and/or contract time doesn't sound like a steal. 

Archived