IGNORED

Update on some popular Pattaya Hotels for Dec 2014 -Jan 2015

Agent09

Update on hotels in December 2014 and Jan 2015. I'm staying Pattaya for a month as a base from Dec 14 to Jan 12 as part of an extended Thailand trip, and have emails back from several hotels mentioned here and others; seems like it's going to be a busy time as many are starting to be full up: here are some results from my emails sent in September with also clarification on joiner fee ( for one girl) and extra person fee ( for 'two lady in loom' )

Nature view FULL already said ' Please kindly inform that all room rooms are fully booked at your requested period ( 27/12/2014 - 03/01/2015 )'

D Apartments: FULL   'We are so sorry to say that we are full for December'

Sutus Court  FULL : 'We are deeply sorry to inform you that all our rooms are reserved'

Bay Breeze Hotel  - (joiner fee for threesomes)

The available room type from 13th Dec 2014 - 12th Jan 2015 is standard
balcony room. High season (1st Nov - 24th Dec 2014 and 11th Jan - 30th Apr 2015)
Standard balcony: 1,200 baht/daily 7,700 baht/weekly 30,000baht/monthly

Peak season (25th Dec 2014 - 10th Jan 2015)
Standard balcony: 1,400 baht per night
Surcharge on New Year 500 baht per room per night on 31st Dec 2014 and 1st
Jan 2015. The hotel allows maximum stay 2 persons per room, additional guests will
be charged extra!!
. If you are single traveller and will have a guest, the
hotel do not charge for the joiner fee.

Areca Lodge ALMOST FULL update : (joiner fee for threesomes) 

Sorry, Standard and Deluxe rooms with a double bed are fully booked for this period. Only available room is Executive room 3,000, from 20/12 3,300 plus compulsory 2,000 bt per person Gala Dinner on 31/12

Incase more than 2 people in a room, we will charge extra person!! The age policy is now back to standard 18+

I-Rovers  FULL ( Soi LK Metro ) - all rooms are now fully booked,

Opey De PLace  - still have some rooms vacant. The daily rate for standard room is 1,090B from 1-15 Dec / 1,300B from 16 Dec-31 Jan.

We allow 2 persons stay in a room so you can take a joiner without an extra charge.

I imagine this will be the pattern elsewhere, looks like maybe after the crisis in May-June, more are coming out this Christmas time..

Follow my dark tinged 'tweets' on Twitter on Agent 09 Twitter or find me on FACEBOOK as 'Serious Black' (Agent 09), Check out one  of my themed TR 'mini novels' here: 

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/15739-seven-of-oh-nine-7-day-cycles-in-the-bangkok-continuum/  Seven of Oh Nine - my Bangkok adventures in a 7 day period, several instalments 

I think D apartments are booked for february aswell. i tried dates of 27 jan- feb 26th and they said they was full 

I work hard to support those on benefits! :Banghead2:

Honey inn full

I rovers still have apartments for rent both on their website and Agoda

So probably best to contact the direct

• 2 weeks later...

I've now picked, reserved and paid deposits for accommodation for my Pattaya stay as follows

China Garden, Soi Lengkee

Hunny Pot, Soi Honey

both are new to me but have great reviews from other BMs and I look forward to trying them out, both very efficient with bookings online and email responses, thanks.

Others considered and available were  (thanks for replies, hope to stay with you some other time), Canterbury Tales, Queen Vic (Soi 6),  Metro Apartments, all fine establishments and excellent communications and prices.

I declined Areca Lodge, one of my previous haunts as it was overpriced for the season (3,300 bt night) and insisted on ridiculous 2k baht 'Gala Dinner' per person compulsory for NYE, and has a 300 bt per night charge for a second girl joiner.. similarly declined Opey De Place (at 1300bt per night) for the same 2nd joiner fee (I like threesomes) Irish Rovers, one of my old favourites was sold out by September for the whole period of my stay,  All the rest of my potential hotel choices, as listed in the start of this thread were fully booked, and I still (after 4 emails) don't have any response back from Page 10.. so guess they never wanted any business?

In Bangkok I'm booked at Citadines, Soi 11 Sukhumvit for my arrival in first week, and at Swiss Grottino Residence, Soi 19 (an old favourite) in my last Bangkok week. I'm visiting some other places on a 60 day visa and may report on where I stay separately.

Follow my dark tinged 'tweets' on Twitter on Agent 09 Twitter or find me on FACEBOOK as 'Serious Black' (Agent 09), Check out one  of my themed TR 'mini novels' here: 

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/15739-seven-of-oh-nine-7-day-cycles-in-the-bangkok-continuum/  Seven of Oh Nine - my Bangkok adventures in a 7 day period, several instalments 

A-One Star hotel is over on Soi three I think. I've booked two might there for when I first arrive. They still might have rooms. Check it out on Agoda.

Archived