IGNORED

Taxi ride bangkok airport to pattaya

surry

Another option is Tans Taxi http://www.tanstaxi.com/, a bit more expensive then Mr T 1200 baht, she has a couple of cars and drivers now, if you let her know what your requirements i am sure she will be able to help.  I have had a couple of problems with the drivers Mr T uses over the years (including in all fairness many good ones) so happy to pay the extra, for what has been consistent good service. 

Used Tan's taxi in July and had a couple of issues.

• Asked beforehand if it would be her (Tan) and she said yes. When picked up was another driver.
  • Driver at wrong gate at airport.
  • When I rang her she couldn't understand me. Very poor English. Luckily I still had my BFS girl with me and she spoke to her.
  • Couldn't find Bayview Residence on Beach Road
  • Dropped me off at the entrance to Walking Street and I had to walk back in the pouring rain.
  • On the trip from BKK to Patts she couldn't keep an even speed always accelerating or braking.
  • Was very nervous on freeway and several times tried to change lanes when someone was coming up fast from behind.

Overall poor experience. Gonna try Meow next time.

You can never take back ......
  • A moment after it's missed
  • A word after it's said
  • Time after it's been wasted

I have been using http://thaihappytaxi.com/ for a couple of years, and have recommended them to friends and family, everyone is happy with them, i do know they are a little bit more expensive (about 100 baht more each way) but they are VERY reliable, their customer service is amazing as they reply to e-mails fast and are very friendly. 

you can also pay if you want for the whole trip using PayPal before you land. 

Bangkok Airport to Pattaya 1,100 Baht (all inclusive)

Pattaya to Bangkok Airport 1,100 Baht (all inclusive)

This is the standard sedan (which usually is a camry, avalon or something similar)

they also have deluxe,family and a VIP van service.

I've used Tans Taxis in my current trip and never had a problem...will only use Tan from now on....

Or you can just walk out of the airport and there are a million taxis there,either say what you are willing to pay or put the meter on

Or you can just walk out of the airport and there are a million taxis there,either say what you are willing to pay or put the meter on

They have been absent my last few trips. Not sure you can do this anymore.

Outside the airport certainly yes, but if you think taxi that will bring customers to leave, to take a taxi at the level of the floor number four it is almost possible, as these taxis and police fines immediately withdrawn and often around the entire width of the entrance to the airport halls are new turnstiles without the possibility to go through to the other side.

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

I've used happy taxi many times, never had a problem.

So I just booked about 1/2hr ago for my trip in December, and BAM, received a confirmation email stating the cost is now 1600b instead of 1100b.

I forgot that cars devalue and revalue themselves according to seasons.

I'll be re-emailing them and cancelling asap.

Let's see if they counter offer?!?

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

• 3 weeks later...

image.jpg

Excellent service, charming driver, and she knows her way around, using the GPS on her phone if you have a destination she doesn't know.

Reliable, and fast, but without driving like a maniac.

She drives a Ford Focus, on gas, but the size of the boot (trunk, for Americans) still leaves enough space for reasonable size luggage, or golf clubs...

[email protected]

1200 baht. Some others are cheaper but I use Nam as I know it is her that will be driving and she speaks good English and drives safe.

My last 3 trips there has always been at least one bad looking accident on the highway and I like the fact that I know who will be driving me and that they drive responsibly.

1100 baht from Pattaya to the airport. Pick up from airport is 100 baht more, reflecting parking cost and waiting time, which sometimes can be quite long.

She explained to me that usually, the trip takes about an hour, but with the current roadworks near Laem Chabang, sometimes, there can be unexpected delays for more then an hour. I have experienced these myself twice now.

This means she has to leave Patts at least two hours or more before flight arrival, sometimes leading her to wait over an hour at the airport, plus more if the flight is late......

Another endorsement for Tans taxi, http://www.tanstaxi.com/ , my flight was delayed but no problem. The driver was where she said she'd be with nameboard. Friendly chatty lady, and a good driver too. I was charged 1200 + 100 for tolls (I know the toll is only 60, but whatever).

Used her for transfer back to my Bangkok city hotel too in Sukhumvit Soi 6, 1500 +100.

Archived