Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Calling Thailand on a O2 Mobile for free

DirtyDisco

Came across these people "Talk 4 Longer" Free Calls

Anyones use this service?.

Cheers,

DIRTY

Click Here To Help Pattaya Orphans

jizzflicker "I just wanna fill a wheel barrow up with jizz and tip it all over her head, while her sister spanks her with a dildo"

Bryan "What Colours your Dog"

LaaMok "I was bored once and had time to waste. i decided to try and unload without touching myself or rubbing, i think about 4 hours later, the yogurt truck crashed."

Just tryed the 08445702410 number its 5p per min , No good try . 08444397397 . the opporator will say this call is 3p per min please dile the country you require , or some thin like that . SO . DILE 08444397397 ... wait to be connected . as soon as she speaks dile 0066 then the required number you want . then wait a few moments ... to be put through 3p per min :Banana_Beard:

Edited by friendlyric6411

Does this service apply to phoning mobiles in Thailand?

Enjoy life,its too short not to.

Does this service apply to phoning mobiles in Thailand?

yes I call mobile all the time but depending on her phone number the rate may be different.

I now use this number 08448615050 an amazing 1p a minute same deal operator will say this call will cost 1p a min please dial the number you require.

"A man does what he can until his destiny is revealed"

There's light at the end of this long tunnel

yes I call mobile all the time but depending on her phone number the rate may be different.

I now use this number 08448615050 an amazing 1p a minute same deal operator will say this call will cost 1p a min please dial the number you require.

Same Same!

BT charge 0.81p +VAT per minute Total cost 1p a minurte. If you use the service from a mobile, check with your provider first as some PAYG customers will be charged 35p a minute if the mobile operator treats the number as a 'premium' line.

Can you get these deals for other countries?

jaffacake,

These deals can be had for calls from the UK to just about anywhere in the worlsd. If you mean are there similar deals for calls originating n iferent countries, I do not know i'm afraid.

Im on pay as you go on virgin and I phoned 08444397397 and was charged 15 p a min,so yes check out your provider first.

Enjoy life,its too short not to.

• 1 year later...

wHAT IS THE BEST WAY OF PHONING FROM tHAILAND TO THE UK, i AM ON CONTRACT WITH VODAFONE

THANKS

This shows all the info you need dialing a mobile abroad from a land-line in the UK

international call charge checker

The cheapest i found was 0.05p per minute with a 5 pence connection charge (this depends on your service provider ie ,bt ,sky ect )

Don't forget if you are phoning a British number vodafone,or 02 ect they charge about £1.20 a minute for that person to receive a call but if its a Thai number its just the price advertised.

I just take an old mobile phone and buy a Thai Sim card for about 300 baht.

KETAMINE JUST SAY NEIGH

wHAT IS THE BEST WAY OF PHONING FROM tHAILAND TO THE UK, i AM ON CONTRACT WITH VODAFONE

THANKS

I am also on Vodafone and I use Rebtel. I did try Skype for a while but the call quality is rubbish.

Rebtel charge £0.020p per minute to a Thai mobile. They give you a UK landline number to call to so it will come out of your free minutes (and if you have "stop the clock" it will only use 3 minutes of your free minutes after 7pm) and they call quality is perfect.

There is a button in my signature to give them a try.

NO NO NO - I used to use 0844 numbers, but Rebtel is a fraction of the cost, better quality lines and it gives you a local number to dial so your calls come out of your free minutes in your contract. You need to put a couple of dollars via a card onto their website, but I've had no problems and a half hour call is a few pence. www.rebtel.com

See my reply above......rebtel is even cheaper per minute and with 0844 numbers your mobile provider charges you too. With rebtel it comes out of your inclusive minutes.

I am also on Vodafone and I use Rebtel. I did try Skype for a while but the call quality is rubbish.

Rebtel charge £0.020p per minute to a Thai mobile. They give you a UK landline number to call to so it will come out of your free minutes (and if you have "stop the clock" it will only use 3 minutes of your free minutes after 7pm) and they call quality is perfect.

There is a button in my signature to give them a try.

Hey - I've just been saying exactly that!

Hey - I've just been saying exactly that!

yes you have...many times! :P i also use rebtel & also unitel phonecards which give fractionally more talk time than rebtel! :Whistle:

ps have a look here: http://www.lycatalk.com/res_rates.htm call thailand @

Edited by deadman

Ary ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba

"I kikiyat everything, I never kikiyat boom boom!"

lbfucker.gif

• 3 weeks later...

THANKS

I've been using the card of www.just-dial-uk.co.uk for 1 year to call my boyfriend in Thailand. only 1p/min by using my contract mobile. text 0158 to 80550 to buy 5 pounds card. also, you can get 5 pounds credit for free on the first use. not too bad, isn't it? but i'm not sure how many people use this service and if it's popular use.