Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

my double life too.

farooqtawanee

i am a reguler pattaya addict .coming to pattaya after every few months.when i come to pattaya i say to my family that i am going to dubai or malysia [iam a small copper trader in china] when i am in pattaya i never use my cell phone, if i use skype or viber from pattaya my family know that i am in pattaya or not. some kind tips from members and friends.

i think it is indeed a very high risk you taking, y cant you just say you going to Thailand for business purpose, too look for opportunity to expand your copper trading business? this gives you more leeway anyways. i mean telling you going to uae or Malaysia, what about stamps on passport?

My family and all my mates knows I goes to Thailand which is a good thing . Don't have a double life because I am a single man since 1998 after 18 years of marriage , I tell you boys , the best 16 years of my life and aim to stay that way to a foreseeable future.

i think it is indeed a very high risk you taking, y cant you just say you going to Thailand for business purpose, too look for opportunity to expand your copper trading business? this gives you more leeway anyways. i mean telling you going to uae or Malaysia, what about stamps on passport?

i take care of my passport and tickets too much,

i take care of my passport and tickets too much,

true but an eventful and fateful day if they by some purpose see it specially if your wife does it.

by any chance you are indian or pakistani? you should think about the hassle you might go through if that happens. how these cultures work can be downright crazy and old.

by no mean i am scaring you, i just responding to the question you have asked and highlighting the danger

Yeah hide your passport. That's how my wife found out about my excursions. Also put a password on your phone.

i am a reguler pattaya addict .coming to pattaya after every few months.when i come to pattaya i say to my family that i am going to dubai or malysia [iam a small copper trader in china] when i am in pattaya i never use my cell phone, if i use skype or viber from pattaya my family know that i am in pattaya or not. some kind tips from members and friends.

I don't think Viber or Skype track your location, but at all costs avoid logging on to facebook or facebook messenger

karma...deception..always a good decision.. :GoldenSmile1:  

they call me mr. botolo always down to represent the 808

Well, never needed be hiding my trips to Pattaya as well when I was living in Europe. Everybody knew I had my woman and my daughter here. I more had to hide I traveled a lot around Europe before. Did mongering on the trips always. That part I mostly left out then!

My friend why dont u tell the truth,you come here for enjoyment  bugger them all & shame the devil..i think you need to grow up

Viber has location tracking, but Skype does not.

The default setting for the Viber location tracking is OFF, but once or twice I have found it switched on. You can double check this before sending messages by looking at the colour of the arrow in the message box. If it is pale grey, then it is OFF. But if it is purple, it is ON.

Safer to use Skype. You can look up IP addresses of Skype users, but unless your wife is an IT expert, I don't think you will have any problem with Skype. Just make sure you don't have a girl coming out of the bathroom in the background haha.

"My friend why dont u tell the truth,you come here for enjoyment bugger them all & shame the devil..i think you need to grow up"

very easy to say when you have nothing worth losing. With divorce laws and property splitting it can wreck your financial future if you "come clean" as well as losing access to your children. Although I mongered for 12 years as a single man I can understand someones reluctance to own up. When you grow up yourself you might be able to see someone else's viewpoint.

use a VPN to call home

done

If winning isn't everything, why do they keep score?

Vince Lombardi

very easy to say when you have nothing worth losing. With divorce laws and property splitting it can wreck your financial future if you "come clean" as well as losing access to your children. Although I mongered for 12 years as a single man I can understand someones reluctance to own up. When you grow up yourself you might be able to see someone else's viewpoint.

Calling bullshit on that sentiment.  Man up, tell your partner and they either accept it, or you get the split over with and move on.  Yeah, I did that about 6 years ago, let the house and a $1 Mill go to move on, took me 2 years to man up and do it.  Skulking around to dip your wick ?   When I go to Patts I take my new partner with me and we dip together.  If you have a partner and you aren't telling them... pretty juvenile behaviour. 

Use Skype. I would not tell you to change your double life as others have since I do not know your other life.

Good luck to you and carry on. How many women have carried on behind 'their' mans back. Just don't get caught the financial consequences could be dire. Most of all don't catch an STD and give it to your missus. I am sure there are alot more guy's living the double life.

Tell the truth then you can really enjoy yourself.

Expect a 'my double life three' post shortly.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Many wifes know but just do not want to be told officially.

You only live once contrary to some people's believe.

When you grow up yourself you might be able to see someone else's viewpoint.

Now I know why I feel like a "kid", being grown up means accepting that lying, cheating and conniving are  responsible, adult, ways of behaving.

When I could no longer resist the urge to roam, I got divorced, lost about a million + house.  Anything else would have been a despicable act. With a farang women now that's happy to go to Patts with me and play, or have me go alone.

If you can't man up, tell her and have her understand and accept, then leave... you lose more than money by staying, well, unless you're a sociopath (in the psychological sense, not as pejorative)

Archived