IGNORED

Up to Date Map and Reviews of Darkside Bars

forcebwithu

22 hours ago, Harry Brown said:

Difficult that way to do a tour of all the bars over there though , unless you know the place reasonably well.

true - was simply commenting that its easy to get to the dark side. Sounded like the guy didn't know. 

• Like 1

This guy is a decent resource for Darkside bars and ladies with up to date info. 'A Fat Man on The Darkside of Pattaya'.

`https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIL4YzPxAKk&t=12s

Apols for double posting as also posted elsewhere on PA but this location seems more appropriate based on his content.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• 2 months later...
On 14/05/2022 at 06:43, dabhand said:

This guy is a decent resource for Darkside bars and ladies with up to date info. 'A Fat Man on The Darkside of Pattaya'.

`https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIL4YzPxAKk&t=12s

Apols for double posting as also posted elsewhere on PA but this location seems more appropriate based on his content.

Thank You. Good Resource

There's a trio of GC's at the top of Khao Talo, Pinkies, Full moon and Bird Cage, have these bars reopened?

I've heard Black Swan on Khao Noi is good, is this open?

18 minutes ago, cunneyes said:

There's a trio of GC's at the top of Khao Talo, Pinkies, Full moon and Bird Cage, have these bars reopened?

I've heard Black Swan on Khao Noi is good, is this open?

They are all open.

• Like 2

image.png

2 hours ago, Jebb said:

They are all open.

Which Banana Size Cute Thai Girls like? Fun & Science Documentary

copy this in YouTube search bar , she has about 400 videos , has a big following ... good watching and a bit of a laugh IMO

would suit you Jebb , keep you home more   5555

• Haha 2

@Jebb, her name on videos is 

Queen of Pattaya Thai Girl

• Like 2

Is there any up to date map for the open bars on the Darkside?

On 11/02/2019 at 02:11, forcebwithu said:

Apparently Empire bar celebrated their reopening on 8 Feb.
Empire Bar.jpg

Looks like Red Lion is still open for business, but with a for rent sign and some work taking place.
Red Lion Pub.jpg

List of Darkside bars currently included on the map and changes included with this update:

Red Lion still in business does anyone know? 

• 1 month later...

Dao Cafe has reopened as of yesterday. Same location. Spent a bunch of money doing the place up . Walls gone to where the short times room where really large bar now. Very well fitted out. Had a lot of girls working yesterday for opening if she can keep the same numbers & quality bar should do well. Certainly worth a visit IMO

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Harve said:

Dao Cafe has reopened as of yesterday. Same location. Spent a bunch of money doing the place up . Walls gone to where the short times room where really large bar now. Very well fitted out. Had a lot of girls working yesterday for opening if she can keep the same numbers & quality bar should do well. Certainly worth a visit IMO

Is that this place? https://goo.gl/maps/fzSGPLQ6MjarFT25A

I have stayed  there at the Dao Bar Resturauntil  about 6 times before they sold it to this new fella , 

only went to the club 3 times out the back , was alright , always a good crowd in there

last time was Nov '19 before Covid

will stay there again

On 29/07/2022 at 23:34, onehunglo said:

@Jebb, her name on videos is 

Queen of Pattaya Thai Girl

her and her girls are from The Desire Bar on the Darkside ..... Soi Kanoi

19 hours ago, onehunglo said:

I have stayed  there at the Dao Bar Resturauntil  about 6 times before they sold it to this new fella , 

only went to the club 3 times out the back , was alright , always a good crowd in there

last time was Nov '19 before Covid

will stay there again

Apparently she has taken possension of the hotel / resturant as . Lots of owrk going on with upgrades apparently. If she can keep the girls will be a nice spot

• 3 weeks later...

New bar preparing to open . It is located just past the Billabong bar on the lake. Next to Siam Sky & before East Shore. Was a house that had been for sale for quiet a few years. Looks like pleny of parking outside , very visable from road. No idea when it will open but beer signs up & work seems to be progressing quickly.

311432300_1461072324391419_8008293464481767_n.thumb.jpg.5b5e729e5370a84446b0d94565520133.jpg305320930_1180720446161091_6278117361642081318_n.thumb.jpg.14269589b56ad0d946603358e2bcbe65.jpg310226269_677924856771044_7826919623364939782_n.thumb.jpg.626df9f3a29df26e05e6809eb906990c.jpg

Went back to Dao Cafe yesterday still about a dozen girls during the early afternoon. No stunners IMO but presentable. Nice atmosphere friendly staff. the happy hour runs from 1 pm to 6 pm with beers at 50 baht. Ladys drinks 110 to 120 that. Nice atmosphere & the bar decor and cleaniness is first class. @ ST rooms on premises very nice indeed. Boss said hotel part is about 10 months away from reopening. They have completely gutted it & should be very nice when finished. Worth a vist IMO

Took a Grab to the Full Moon Bar last week . Was going to do the three bars there , went into Full Moon and didnt make it to Pinkys or Birdcage . Good fun girls , no stunners but had a good time playing pool , puting songs on jukebox and messing with the girls . My mate BF the little sexy dancing spinner but I just enjoyed the night . Apparently all three bars owned by same person . Can recommend

• 2 months later...
On 25/09/2022 at 12:26, gusincebu said:

That's the cafe ..the bar you enter from the street behind . But yes basically that's it. 

just an update the cafe link above doesn't seem to work.  But I found an operating google maps link to the bar so that I'll post right here: https://goo.gl/maps/ZVrvmyWNCHvP67XS7

Thanks haven't tried this one yet will try soon for sure cheers...

On 25/09/2022 at 12:26, gusincebu said:

That's the cafe ..the bar you enter from the street behind . But yes basically that's it. 

Trying to pinpoint it, can't see from that map reference.

26 minutes ago, soidoggy said:

Trying to pinpoint it, can't see from that map reference.

just opened it..it shows the bar exactly. Pinpoint accuracy.

On 24/10/2022 at 15:34, Eric Abraham said:

Took a Grab to the Full Moon Bar last week . Was going to do the three bars there , went into Full Moon and didnt make it to Pinkys or Birdcage . Good fun girls , no stunners but had a good time playing pool , puting songs on jukebox and messing with the girls . My mate BF the little sexy dancing spinner but I just enjoyed the night . Apparently all three bars owned by same person . Can recommend

It's 3 different owners but all 3 good fun bars . 

• 4 months later...

lots of good info here even without an updated map. thanks everyone. I do hope we get a darkside map though.