IGNORED

Up to Date Map and Reviews of Darkside Bars

forcebwithu

On 15/08/2020 at 21:53, jerry said:

One of the bars on Siam is called Buddy bar , not sure about the other ones . Open bars along 
a busy road don't really work IMO . 

Scrapyard has opened again and is one of these hit and miss bars . One day 10 girls and good 
fun , the next 2 girls and it's dead . 

Aqua Demie is open and quite a few good looking girls in there . 

Just around the corner from Aqua is Azure . Lot of new good looking girls . I met girls from 
Cowboy , Patong , Soi 6 , even Ko Tao over the last few weeks in there . By far the best bar 
(together with Darksiders Genesis) at the Darkside these days . 

I really cant find Scrapyard, i drive by there often but is it on the corner? all in the area its all walled up houses so cant really see inside plus most the time i go its night time or early morning.

At first I was going to ask about Azure, until I realized that its the former Fabrice. I been there a few times but twice I went none of the girls were really my spec although that was years ago. I did notice pre covid the place always seems to have good business during the evenings... Im probably due back for a reassessment...

Get Busy Living... Or Get Busy Dying

21 minutes ago, MikeT said:

I really cant find Scrapyard, i drive by there often but is it on the corner? all in the area its all walled up houses so cant really see inside plus most the time i go its night time or early morning.

At first I was going to ask about Azure, until I realized that its the former Fabrice. I been there a few times but twice I went none of the girls were really my spec although that was years ago. I did notice pre covid the place always seems to have good business during the evenings... Im probably due back for a reassessment...

It is just past Aqua-deymie.same side.

Edited by geeuspeace
More information

5 hours ago, MikeT said:

Azure is fine at the moment and sure you will find a few nice girls in there these days . 

Scrapyard ... if you come out of Azure (back to Azure) go right and it's on the corner of the second road at the right side . 
Been there 2 times the last 2 weeks ... don't even bother . Three ugly fat girls that couldn't even be bothered to welcome 
the customers as their 'Instafacebooktwittergram' was way more important .  

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, gaplem said:

hello, anybody knows Tropical restaurant ? is the food great ? Thank you.

Food very good. Typical English pub grub. Sunday roast very good and English breakfast good. Kippers and poached eggs are a favourite of mine.

2 hours ago, gaplem said:

hello, anybody knows Tropical restaurant ? is the food great ? Thank you.

Yes, it has always been good food there.

image.png

Noi-T near my house have 1 lady midlle age and one old, plus 2 thai man siiting in front all the time. Door open so I don't think will be same before. 

Somebody know if some bar in our area, business like Noy-t was before, is open?

15 hours ago, sauro said:

Noi-T near my house have 1 lady midlle age and one old, plus 2 thai man siiting in front all the time. Door open so I don't think will be same before. 

Somebody know if some bar in our area, business like Noy-t was before, is open?

It used to be a good bar.

image.png

On 28/07/2020 at 14:41, jerry said:

Former GB bar ... turned into a beautiful bar . It's open and got quite a few good looking girls inside . Reasonable prices and 2 brand new high quality pool tables .,

Visited yesterday. Difficult to get to ATM due to roadworks outside. Stunning inside, best looking bar on the Darkside. One of the owners is also joint owner of Azure, which after Azure's big clearout of girls, probably accounts for me spotting at least 3 ex Azure girls in there. Downsides for me, no onsite rooms and no food but won't stop me visiting again.

21 hours ago, petemoss said:

One of the owners is also joint owner of Azure 

Was ... he took over Azure together with Dave , the current owner of Azure , but Dave bought him out fairly quick as they 
had completely different ideas about how to run a bar . 

2 hours ago, jerry said:

Was ... he took over Azure together with Dave , the current owner of Azure , but Dave bought him out fairly quick as they 
had completely different ideas about how to run a bar . 

I don't mean Fabrice. Belgian called George. Has adverts for Azure in his bar and assures me that he is co owner with David. As I said there also seems to be some interchange with the girls.

4 minutes ago, petemoss said:

I don't mean Fabrice. Belgian called George. Has adverts for Azure in his bar and assures me that he is co owner with David. As I said there also seems to be some interchange with the girls.

Fabrice is the owner of the property , Dave rents from him . Pretty sure George has nothing to do with Azure no more . 
See Dave a few times a week , will hear him out next time i see him as you made me a bit curious now . 

Dave the English guy told me it was his business last time I was there.

image.png

• 3 weeks later...

As I rarely make it to the darkside bars now a days, it would be great if BM's in the area report back on what bars have not reopened since the end of the lock down. And also any new bars that I may have missed putting on the map. I'll use that info to bring the map up to date.

List of Darkside bars currently included on the map:

• Like 2

I'm not out and about too much over here now but it looks to me as though The Office ( Soi Khoa Noi ) has gone and Empire looks as though it won't be opening again anytime soon although I think it may have reopened after the lockdown ? Hideout you have as closed but it did open up after the lockdown but now they seem to have shut it down again, shame about that as the boss there is a good laugh and it had the best pool table around here.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, forcebwithu said:

As I rarely make it to the darkside bars now a days, it would be great if BM's in the area report back on what bars have not reopened since the end of the lock down. And also any new bars that I may have missed putting on the map. I'll use that info to bring the map up to date.

GB bar has had a revamp and is called Darksiders Genesis now . Probably the best looking bar at the darkside at the moment . 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 16/09/2020 at 12:51, Thamesbank said:

Re-branded as Fat Boys Bar & Grill

Still refurbishing

Think that is that bar's 3rd name within a year.

I come to Thailand for the beaches.....How about you ???

• 1 month later...
On 16/09/2020 at 03:51, Thamesbank said:

Re-branded as Fat Boys Bar & Grill

Still refurbishing

Fully open now. Owned by an Aussie. Drinks not cheap. Food not great. Seems to be a hobby bar for the owner and his mates.

Been in CC bar on Soi Siam a few times over the last weeks ... about 15 girls and they all seem 
to have big tits ... 

On 05/11/2020 at 11:58, jerry said:

Been in CC bar on Soi Siam a few times over the last weeks ... about 15 girls and they all seem 
to have big tits ... 

What bar is CC.