IGNORED

I need a bed...

Chris Lock

Ill be arriving in bkk at 1 in morning in dec. My hotels check in is 12 at pattaya the following morning any ideas what i should do? Will i head straight for pattaya or try and get some accomadation around the airport and take the bus to pattaya the next morning?

Book the room an extra night and get to Patts and get a good nights sleep. Wake up around midday, have a meal and hit Soi 6 around 2.00.

As much as I love all things Australian, I got to get me action of the asian persuasian.

Allot of visitors arrive the same time as you. They(we) just book the room for the pervious day that way when you get to the hotel at 0300 am you have a room and now can go out for a bit or just get some rest right away. When I use to fly out of Narita 0100 am is when I would arrive, I would just head straight to Pattaya check in, go out for a couple hours find a girl then head back to the room.

Why get an accomodation close to the airport ? Book the hotel an extra day and go to Pattaya straight away . 

When I get in that late, I try to stay awake & exhausted, hit the hotel, crash, & wake up on Thai time. If I don't my sleep pattern is fucked up for a week. There are a lot of decent places near BKK for around 1000B with shuttles and you can grab the Bell Bus the next day. If you're hot for pussy, eat some drugs, crash on the plane, taxi to PTY, check in, & go on the hunt. I've done both and the former works better for me, but when my dick's talking, I tend to listen.

Book the room an extra night and get to Patts and get a good nights sleep. Wake up around midday, have a meal and hit soi 6 around 2.00.

Lol he wants a bed,not a first days itenerary  :GoldenSmile1: .

As said book it for one more night.And don't forget to inform the hotel about late check in.

I would try for a very early check in and no extra night 1st, worth a go :GoldenSmile1:

In the beginning was the word and the word was "In" :ThumbUp6:

EVERYONE books the extra day

I flew in late on my trip in January.

I was staying in an apartment in pattays, so I decided to wait the night in bangkok.

Waste of time. I was out near the airport. Should have gone straight to patts.

Archived