Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Hookahs and health.

THAJEC

Fashion trend that aggressively destroys health ?! Hookahs

Waterworks, farec, turnip or shisha - so dubbed water pipe, which is especially popular among "independent" of the population. However, not everyone knows how much this is a device used for smoking harmful.

Apparently invented Persians

The water pipes can be found not only during the holiday in  Tunisia and on the island of Djerba , or for example in  Egypt , Morocco and Algeria . To a lesser extent we find them also in other countries and of course in our country, mainly in the teahouses and some shops . For several years, it is not a rarity, but they are still in the course of turnips. And where ever they come from? This is exactly knows, but it is assumed that the Persians invented .

The bigger, the better

A as a "farce" work? -filtering and cooling the smoke through a water filter. smoking materials as used tobacco mixed with molasses and oil ; is moist and gooey and the burning strongly smoldering. There are many kinds, each with different flavors. serves to ignite the tobacco smoldering embers removed from a fireplace or rychlozápalné charcoal. Time pipe smoking is directly proportional to the length of time the carbon burns; rychlozápalného at around 45, with around 90 coal briquettes and coconut and 120 minutes. Details regarding the proper handling of turnip like to request you to communicate to staff tearoom.

Size hookah ranges from 15 centimeters (which are usually not functional decoration) to 2 m (for more variant of smokers), the standard size is approximately 70 cm . There are also variants where the pipe leads from one to six Šlauch in order to smoke more people at once. most expensive pieces are delicate body and beating tray and intricately painted and shaped decanter. If you are in the Arab countries buy hookahs at home, remember that you have to bargain. If you are clever, you'll get up to a third of the original price.

People often think the opposite

And how is it with the impact of hookah on health of the body ? Most people naively think that water smoke clears. It did so but not at all - "shisha" is paradoxically more dangerous than smoking cigarettes with filter . Fifty one session with a waterpipe involves - according to the circumstances - a dose of chemicals as smoking several tens to hundreds of cigarettes (about 30 to 300 pieces). Besides tobacco smoke is inhaled smoke from burning also carbon , in addition, must really pull that tobacco burned . This means that the amount of coating is about twice in comparison with a cigarette. Another fact is that the combustion takes place at low temperature and the smoke is thus considerably concentrated .

There is also jaundice and fever

In water, smoke changes it just cooled. And it is logical that cold smoke breathe much easier and deeper than hot. Thus, when smoking a hookah smoker inhales up to 100 times more smoke than smoking a cigarette ! Additionally kolováním mouthpieces spreading various infections - herpes, mononucleosis, tuberculosis, hepatitis or viral infection . For example, in England, several outbreaks of swine flu just for hookah smokers. Tobacco tends to be poor - imported from developing countries may therefore contain higher concentrations of hazardous pesticides . Compared with cigarette smoke hookah finds heavy metals , particularly arsenic, lead, chromium, nickel and cobalt. , some are proven to be carcinogenic.

Zero percent tar? Nonsense!

Many hookah users are under the impression that the smoke does not contain any tar, since it is not indicated on the packaging mixture. It is necessary to realize that the pollutants produced during combustion of the mixture . The composition described on the box or packaging mixture announces only mandatory information. If on the packaging 0% tar, it means that in the mixture was not intentionally added, but the burning mixture of carbon tar formed ! As a result, when smoking hookah smoker inhales up to 100 times more tar than smoking cigarettes . When using small rychlozápalného carbon is in hookah European limit for tar in cigarettes exceeded 32x and 17x for carbon monoxide !

That's not very encouraging information for those shisha smoking pipes

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

Done your research I see ;)

• 2 months later...

Perfect info.

I am a straight smoker and did shisha it 2 to 3 times. Never liked.

and never thought that it is so hazardous

Perfect info.

I am a straight smoker and did shisha it 2 to 3 times. Never liked.

and never thought that it is so hazardous

I'm a non-smoker and Shisha I also never tried it, but I was also surprised as you are, what has a negative impact on health. But what is healthy today. That we could not eat, drink, smoke, have sex or breathe air and life would be as nothing:GoldenSmile1:

• 2 weeks later...

ive never met anyone that thought smoking a hookah was healthy.

anyone with half a brain knows its bad for you..... but we still enjoy it.

ive never met anyone that thought smoking a hookah was healthy.

anyone with half a brain knows its bad for you..... but we still enjoy it.

OK not healthy, but not as harmful as cigarettes or cigars. Satisfied?

• 2 weeks later...

I don't even know why I smoke this stuff,I don't even smoke cigs..weird....j

Better to pay for a fantasy than lose to an illusion 

trips to Angeles city 2015/2016    best sexual experience    best condoms

8th  trip 7th trip  6th trip 5th trip micro trip  3rd trip  2nd trip   

maiden trip

trip to lagos

It's not good for you, I'd be worried picking up some sort of bacterial infection from breathing in through those pipes, how many people are using them in a week, steer well clear of it..

Archived